All Categories

Arena : From Silver 2 to bronze 3 in 48h

Search
Apr 12, 2021, 16:5604/12/21
01/03/21

I've started playing 4 months ago, have seen a lot of guides and used the classic HK/Warmaiden/Spirithost/Kael for a while until I got MM who replaced spirithost. I managed to get to silver 2 but was stuck there for 2 weeks (I imagine because of my high account power about 700k). 

In the last 48h for a reason I cant explain my defense is getting oblitarated and everyone is wiping the floor with my team. 

I've just gone from a motivated mind to increase my team speed (258HK and around 185 for the others) to get to silver 3 (stuck in Arbiter mission) to getting extreamly frustrated to a point were I gonna rage quit this game. 

How the hell without changing my team I got from SILVER 2 to BRONZE 3 HOW ? after beeing silver 2 for 2 weeks !

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 12, 2021, 17:1804/12/21
Apr 12, 2021, 17:18(edited)
11/10/20

all I can say , Being STUCK in BRONZE TIER I 

(( probably because I have  852,000 Player Power ))

Fun isnt it  , I get hammered just before Arena Reset by 20 to 25 players sometimes 30 or more,,, 

and I wake up every Monday Morning back in Bronze I with 900 Points 

Apr 12, 2021, 17:5904/12/21
04/14/20

Your problem seems clear - the speed gap between HK and the others is too big. You may win the speed race with HK in many of those battles, but it does you no good because the others are so much slower that the opponent will almost always cut in. And if they cut in, it means your Warmaiden and Kael are likely dead before they take a turn, along with HK - your MM may be good but he's not going to win 1v4 battles. 

Apr 12, 2021, 21:0804/12/21
01/27/21

I would suggest the Deadwood jedi calculator.  If you haven't used it before, there are a few videos of people using it on youtube.  You don't need to fill in all the fields but the fields you do need to fill in absolutely have to be filled in so it might take a bit of work to figure it out.  It has continuously gotten much harder.  I got High Khatun and then Jorrg almost right after and got into Silver 2 for about a month and then I was tossed all the way down to bronze and I've gotten back up to in between Silver 1 and Silver 2 for the last few weeks.  My team has gotten stronger and faster and yet I'm doing worse because the opponents are so much harder.  Anyway, good luck.  Almost all of us are right there with you.

https://www.deadwoodjedi.com/arena-calculator

Apr 12, 2021, 21:1104/12/21
10/15/20
L9753

Your problem seems clear - the speed gap between HK and the others is too big. You may win the speed race with HK in many of those battles, but it does you no good because the others are so much slower that the opponent will almost always cut in. And if they cut in, it means your Warmaiden and Kael are likely dead before they take a turn, along with HK - your MM may be good but he's not going to win 1v4 battles. 

You are right of course he is getting cut in, but honestly? those speeds should be easily enough to stay out of bronze, its getting silly - a 258 HK will turn his other champs past an effective 200 speed...

258 speed takes a fair bit of effort to achieve.

Apr 12, 2021, 21:1604/12/21
06/25/20

The reason why the 258-speed Khatun isn't working for you is likely that you're going up against other speed teams with better leads. As an example, my Arbiter has 261 speed, which you'd think would be comparable, except that Arbiter's aura is 30% vs 19% from Khatun, and that makes a massive difference - both for Arbiter herself to let her use her TM booster first, and also for the rest of the team, because they're getting a better aura boost too.

You should focus on only going after teams who don't have a speed lead. Against those teams you should reliably be able to go first and get your debuffs off before Kael finishes them.

Apr 12, 2021, 21:2304/12/21
01/31/21

If you will go for speed team most likely kael + debuffer wont be enough to kill oppoents in sigle shot (especially when enemy has +20-30k more then your team). For single Kael you will need someone who increase attack as well

Apr 12, 2021, 21:2604/12/21
Apr 12, 2021, 21:31(edited)
01/03/21

I absolutly agree with everything said by everyone here. Indeed, my HK is too fast in comparison with the other champs. I already used Deadwood jedi calculator and know that I should get the others to around 210/215. I was going to get some good gear I farmed to +16 once the fusion event comes. 

But the thing I cant understand and no one give me and answer to is why I stayed in silver 2 for 2 weeks ? If my team isn't well speed tuned and is not good enough for s2 then why I stayed so long in s2 ? What exactly happened so in 48h I droped 3 ranks ? 

Finally, if that much effort have to be made to get out of bronze knowing that there is still a long long way to g4, how f2p/low spenders do if they dont manage to get lucky pulls ? 

I'm verry happy that I did'nt get a git gud comment.

Thanks everyone !

Apr 12, 2021, 21:2804/12/21
Apr 12, 2021, 21:31(edited)
01/31/21

player power manipulation, or arena reset has to do smoething with it, so most of players dropped from higher tiers down, so once everybody will start to climb back to tieres where they were before reset it will back to git gut normal, and then another week reset will happen and all will start again

Apr 12, 2021, 21:4104/12/21
06/25/20
Mareg

I absolutly agree with everything said by everyone here. Indeed, my HK is too fast in comparison with the other champs. I already used Deadwood jedi calculator and know that I should get the others to around 210/215. I was going to get some good gear I farmed to +16 once the fusion event comes. 

But the thing I cant understand and no one give me and answer to is why I stayed in silver 2 for 2 weeks ? If my team isn't well speed tuned and is not good enough for s2 then why I stayed so long in s2 ? What exactly happened so in 48h I droped 3 ranks ? 

Finally, if that much effort have to be made to get out of bronze knowing that there is still a long long way to g4, how f2p/low spenders do if they dont manage to get lucky pulls ? 

Thanks everyone !

Short answer? Time.

Use your energy well, and focus on the correct objectives. The big change will come once you're able to do at least Brutal CB, since at that point you start getting shards fairly frequently. Then just use the shards only on 2x events and slowly build up your pool of epics and legos.

Apr 12, 2021, 21:4304/12/21
06/25/20
Mareg

Thanks everyone !

Also, realise that for a very long time, Plarium gave us "free" arena wins by putting bots that were effortless to beat. As such, a lot of players rose quickly to Gold 4, where you get a ton of very good rewards every week.

Now that those bots are gone, many of those players no longer are able to sustain their previous ranks, and are falling. However, in the process, they got quite a few good items and champs, so the lower ranks are now flooded by those same players that used to be in Gold 4.

There isn't really a "good" solution to this problem. Putting bots back in would be a bandaid, but in the end will just exacerbate it. Ultimately they need to find a better way of handling arena progression.

Apr 12, 2021, 22:0104/12/21
Apr 13, 2021, 15:59(edited)
01/03/21
kramaswamy.kr

Also, realise that for a very long time, Plarium gave us "free" arena wins by putting bots that were effortless to beat. As such, a lot of players rose quickly to Gold 4, where you get a ton of very good rewards every week.

Now that those bots are gone, many of those players no longer are able to sustain their previous ranks, and are falling. However, in the process, they got quite a few good items and champs, so the lower ranks are now flooded by those same players that used to be in Gold 4.

There isn't really a "good" solution to this problem. Putting bots back in would be a bandaid, but in the end will just exacerbate it. Ultimately they need to find a better way of handling arena progression.

In that case Plarium should find a solution to Great hall and Arbiter missions. Obviously, this kind of games endgame is arena I guess, so be it, leave me at the lowest tier if I'm not doing good enough. 

But, when you need more than 7 YEARS (7 fucking years, I will link the reddit post for the calculator) to fill the great hall as Gold 1 (meaning it will take me literally 28 years as bronze LMAO) I think there is a problem. 

I've never felt something unreachable is any game as I feel know with the great hall.

The advantage it gives you in the whole game is ridiculous.

Link to reddit post GH calculator (7 years to fill the great hall as G1 and 39 daily wins) : 

https://www.reddit.com/r/RaidShadowLegends/comments/dxtz2b/great_hall_calculator/

Apr 12, 2021, 23:5704/12/21
07/05/19

You want to know how hard the arena currently are, check the points of the top platinum players.

The lower their points are, the harder it is to climb the arena. I will bet you that in the last 2 cycles of classic arena resets, there's a huge drop on those scores, meaning there's less points to go around that means quick drop in ranks for everyone in the middle of the table.