All Categories

Arena unfair for new and middle players

Search
Apr 8, 2021, 18:5904/08/21
11/29/20

Hy all,i want to tell my opinion why this game is just unfair:

First of all,new players,like me,who started to play like 4-5 months ago,even if i spended a lot of money,played this game for hours every day,collected a few good champions,upgraded them,can not compete in arena,because majority of the teams i face there belongs to people who are much older players in this game,and they have their greathall allmost fully upgraded,which is from the beginning a huge disavantage for me  For example if i face a team with same champions,same gear,same upgrades like mine,i still not have any chance against them because the great hall upgrades And the question now come,how i am suposed to upgrade my great hall,if i can not win tokens in the arena?Or Plarium planning to create packs with arena tokens for sale?Maybe this is their plan,let put the idiots to face teams in the arena that never can beat,to buy tokens with their Visa .So if in their opinion everything is fine with the current arena matchmaking sistem,then i really dont know what to say,maybe just that i will pay much faster my morgage,which is like 20 years,than upgrading my great hall in Raid.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 8, 2021, 21:5704/08/21
10/15/20

I don't know in wich arena tier you are, but unless it's Platinum your opponents don't have their great hall fully upgraded. I'm in Gold I, my great hall total bonus is 53. The great hall is even more "long term goal" than any other stuff in the game.

Apr 8, 2021, 23:2104/08/21
01/15/20

Farm  more  gear      Im  in  G4  great  hall  is  lv  112    

G4  is  getting  difficult    i  havent  had  to  change  gear  for  about  6  months    Now  i  find  myself  trying  to  get  more  speed  gear    my  312  siphi  use to go  first  90%  now  she  goes  first  75%  

basically  me  being  in  g4  for  a  long  time  and  i  still  need  to  farm  better  gear with  speed    

Apr 9, 2021, 03:4204/09/21
11/29/20

Yep,same answers,farm more gear,upgrade more champions,eventually spend more money.I was in gold 4,now hardly can stay in gold 2  My great hall is at level 33 now,strugling for like 3-4 weeks to complete the Arbiter mission to upgrade a great hall bonus to level 9   The only thing that nobody understand is that after so much grinding,money spend,efforts to reach high arena tier,to can complete the Arbiter mission,upgrade great hall,and when finnaly seen a little hope,and joy that my efforts was not in wain,is just really frustrating to get trow back in arena,facing just unbeatable opponents,so my goals in this game was trow away to miles,and i can not have any hope that farming more,spending more will help,anyway can not find that enthusiasm what was at the beginning.  The irritation,the frustration is too high,and i can just blame myself how idiot i was to spend money in this game,where overnight everything you built can collapse.