All Categories

What's the best way to get Harvest Jack?

Search
Apr 8, 2021, 17:1804/08/21
04/06/21

I'm new to this and I am addicte to halloween so I was wondering is anyone knew how to get Harvest jack or the best way to

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 8, 2021, 17:5504/08/21
06/25/20

Random luck. There is no "good way" to get a specific champ, unless you wait for a 10x event with them.

Apr 8, 2021, 18:3604/08/21
04/06/21

okay thank you

Apr 8, 2021, 18:5504/08/21
Apr 8, 2021, 18:55(edited)
01/20/21

I've you one. This is a theory I've, but I've rough evidence about the type of champs your play the most affecting the chances to roll champions from their respective factions. I.E. I started playing lots of Sacred Order, and I continue to play Sacred Order champs, as a result, the majority of my epics are Sacred Order. I did so with Dark Elves Orcs, and Demonspawn. And effectively, those are the majority of my drops, and current champs. Specially on Legos. 

Now, the system will still try out to promote other factions, so from time to time, you'll get epics and legs from other factions you normal don't play, or ever play. Of course, that's for you to play or vault.

Apr 8, 2021, 19:1604/08/21
06/25/20
makarov.jacovich

I've you one. This is a theory I've, but I've rough evidence about the type of champs your play the most affecting the chances to roll champions from their respective factions. I.E. I started playing lots of Sacred Order, and I continue to play Sacred Order champs, as a result, the majority of my epics are Sacred Order. I did so with Dark Elves Orcs, and Demonspawn. And effectively, those are the majority of my drops, and current champs. Specially on Legos. 

Now, the system will still try out to promote other factions, so from time to time, you'll get epics and legs from other factions you normal don't play, or ever play. Of course, that's for you to play or vault.

This is almost certainly confirmation bias. I very much doubt that there is anything in the code telling the system to favor pulls from one faction over another.

Apr 8, 2021, 19:2204/08/21
12/19/19
kramaswamy.kr

This is almost certainly confirmation bias. I very much doubt that there is anything in the code telling the system to favor pulls from one faction over another.

lol, I agree.  But I have heard on even numbered Thurdays that superior potions drop from level 11 and not 15.  And Dragon drops more speed gear on Fridays before noon!  And if you are f2p, your odds are actually way lower of getting the good champs.  

Apr 8, 2021, 23:3104/08/21
Apr 8, 2021, 23:38(edited)
01/20/21

Well, I've got only me as evidence, and my lego and epic drops are pretty much that. If you wanna contribute, you can also try it out. Play lots of rounds everywhere using mostly from specific factions, and a see if that somehow increases the rate of obtaining champs from those factions.

But to give you a hint: I've 10 Sacred Orders, 6 Orcs, and 4 Dark Elves, 4 Banner Punchingbags. 2 of the orks are dupes. 1 SC is a dupe, and another Banner is a dupe. The other factions have either 1 or 2 drops so far. Or no drop at all. First Lego was SC. I used almost a full SC team in Campaign at that time. Second Lego was random dorf (didn't play dorfes). Third Lego was a Dark Elf, and I was playing with Crimsom Helm, Kael, and Serris a lot.

At least, that's what inclined my towards that idea. Again, you have your "procedure", and you can try it out.