All Categories

Arena resets will kill you if the battles do not

Search
Apr 8, 2021, 06:2204/08/21
02/20/17

It is looking like arena resets are the first problem you soon face as you try to battle like crazy to stay in your tier.  A reset can drop your score a few hundred points instantly, and it would take miracles to fight back up.  You may start near the top of a tier but the reset will put you at the bottom, and once you are there you are just one passive battle away from being dropped to the next lower tier.  So going from Gold 4 to Gold 1, and then Silver happens in a jiffy.  Nobody can get that good in such short amount of time, unless they just happen to have some big guns that they had not been bothering to use.  So I piddle away trying to do the daily 5 battles (daily slaughter), knowing full well it will all be useless at reset.  Then I drop into the next tier and rinse and repeat.  

Views
Comments
Comments
OracleCommunity Manager
Apr 8, 2021, 07:2904/08/21
03/02/21

Please, don't use Caps for the whole topic title

Apr 8, 2021, 08:0004/08/21
02/20/17

ok, redid title

OracleCommunity Manager
Apr 8, 2021, 08:1504/08/21
03/02/21
LADYGAGA

ok, redid title

Thank you!

Apr 8, 2021, 10:1604/08/21
04/18/19

well I get to Fight These everydau in BRONZE TIER I ,,, TIER I ,, I under 960 points in BROZE I

I get to Fight that team that has OVER 200 plus speed with my team that has Less then 160 speed

Oh Ya its Team Power is also 33 points higher then mine too , 

and dont try to say that makes No Difference with those heros

i

and those are the teams i face in BRONZE TIER I every day all day long 

and Every morning I wake up to 900 points in BRONZE I , Check my Defense logs

and see i have had 20 smetimes 30 or more Defeats while I have been alseep

and these teams all day everyday 

i

so seriously i dont want to hear ** You can beat those teams ** or ** GET GOOD **

Or it is your Synergy , because i have TWO LVL 60s 

BUT somehow RAID says I am in the TYop 38% of the players ,,,,,

and have over 50% of the Heros collected already

So turns out Arena puts Me a Light Weight , into fights with heavy weights

How About the Arena just run the Entire thing off the Points, 

and Stop dropping people out of Tiers, Once your in Bronze Tier II you stay there till you get better and work up to Bronze III , that way, the said teams in the List i am Fighting would not be in Bronze Tier I , 

I really dont have any problem fighting in my Weight class , but from what I see, I am fighting in the Arena about 2 classes out of my leage  

The Entire match making System needs to be Reworked Completely

Apr 8, 2021, 10:2004/08/21
01/31/21

Amend you player power - get rid of all food champs and any unsued 3* champs

Apr 8, 2021, 10:5204/08/21
Apr 8, 2021, 10:58(edited)
10/15/20
FluffyPudding

well I get to Fight These everydau in BRONZE TIER I ,,, TIER I ,, I under 960 points in BROZE I

I get to Fight that team that has OVER 200 plus speed with my team that has Less then 160 speed

Oh Ya its Team Power is also 33 points higher then mine too , 

and dont try to say that makes No Difference with those heros

i

and those are the teams i face in BRONZE TIER I every day all day long 

and Every morning I wake up to 900 points in BRONZE I , Check my Defense logs

and see i have had 20 smetimes 30 or more Defeats while I have been alseep

and these teams all day everyday 

i

so seriously i dont want to hear ** You can beat those teams ** or ** GET GOOD **

Or it is your Synergy , because i have TWO LVL 60s 

BUT somehow RAID says I am in the TYop 38% of the players ,,,,,

and have over 50% of the Heros collected already

So turns out Arena puts Me a Light Weight , into fights with heavy weights

How About the Arena just run the Entire thing off the Points, 

and Stop dropping people out of Tiers, Once your in Bronze Tier II you stay there till you get better and work up to Bronze III , that way, the said teams in the List i am Fighting would not be in Bronze Tier I , 

I really dont have any problem fighting in my Weight class , but from what I see, I am fighting in the Arena about 2 classes out of my leage  

The Entire match making System needs to be Reworked Completely

Your arena team needs to be reworked completely. 

You allready have Stag Knight and Dhukk, champs so many other Raid Players would really enjoy to have on their account. And you don't use them. That's so ridiculous. You allready have the champs to beat arena.

Replace Kael and Athel with High Khatun and Stag Knight/Dhukk. Put High Khatun in leading position for her Aura.

Exept alk7406 with his Mountain King they are all easy victories. And that single Mountain King is no proof that arena is broken. The lucky player obviously just got that champ recently, you can see that from the hero-level of 53.

Why did you level up Athel, Kael and Galek? You used your resources so bad. So many champs at lvl 40/50 that are so much better than your champs that are 50/60 allready.

Apr 8, 2021, 10:5604/08/21
04/18/19
tanthil

Ya Pretty sad Commentary for a Game that is Touted as a HERO COLLECTION Game !! 

But ya ,, I got Over 270,000 Account Power ,,,,

Followed Hellhades and Ayumiloves advice , Dont Food Rares, Epics, or Voids 

Built Faction war teams First and am in 7/8 dungeons in most factions so i can get 3 star Glyphs

so Now I am Shafted because what to I clear out  now as Food 

Oh BTW , I have actually started to Food Some of my lvl 40 fully accended heros from faction wars

so that now I can not beat , even sacraficing thier +8 and +12 gears 

Hasnt made much of a Difference yet

Apr 8, 2021, 11:1304/08/21
Apr 8, 2021, 11:14(edited)
01/31/21

It is not ideal by all means, i droped by 50k from 415k to 370k and keep skeletal champ roster. 

What changed is the win ratio from 0/1 wins per roll to 3/4 wins per roll. (on silver 1/2)

It doesnt mean when you augument your player power that you will swim though arena rolls, it give you potenital chance to do arena little more comfortably, as aghoritm will start choose opponents more close to your player power. (and there is still big factor how you build/geared/mastered your arena team)

Apr 8, 2021, 14:1704/08/21
Apr 8, 2021, 14:18(edited)
02/20/17
tanthil

just when you think you can outmanipulate Plarium, they already working on it.  Keep people down in the dumps, for what goal I cannot imagine.  They must think everyone will jump to the opportunity to get better (aka spend money).  I doubt it.  Who needs the grief?  Does playing this game put any bread on the Table?  Hardly.  How many lives have already been wasted by funneling time and $$$ into Plarium pockets?

The only way to counterattack is to take a week off from the game, don't play, don't spend, let them know we ain't gonna take it!

Apr 8, 2021, 14:2704/08/21
Apr 8, 2021, 14:30(edited)
01/31/21

The sad thing is that i dont want to outmaniplate, just want a bit more fun when playing the game, as more happy i will be when playing then will have more will to support it with something more (aka money) that my time. If Plarium put its resources to tune and put down this artifical player power amendments rather to try optimse matching algorithm then this will be very sad

Apr 8, 2021, 14:4504/08/21
Apr 8, 2021, 14:46(edited)
10/15/20

The reason why Plarium made the change that Player Power has influence on your arena opponents was to protect new players from running into older accounts from experienced players, where the newbies would have no chance. So it was a good intention, but it went completely wrong. It's a hero collection game, collecting heroes should never harm the players.

That said, it's still up to the player to reach silver and gold arena. If you can't build a strong team even with the champs to do so on your account, that is not Plarium's fault. If I see a lvl 50, not even ascended to 5 stars, Apothecary, Stag Knight and Ma’Shalled, I get tears in my eyes, but then looking to a nuking arena team without speed-buff and without def debuff, using a lvl 50 Kael, really is a shame.