All Categories

Relickeeper and Broadmaw Fusions Limit?

Search
Apr 8, 2021, 04:3304/08/21
06/15/20

Hello all, being an "above average" user I would say, I am really sick of hitting the confirmation box when trying to use many of the fusion champs for Relickeeper and Broadmaw as chickens and what not. I have fused Relickeeper for the Arbiter mission, and then Broadmaw hoping that would clear them from the list, only to see they remain.

Since there is no way to hide these warnings or the fusion that is related, Is there is a limit to the number of times they can be fused like the event fusions? (During event fusions, you can only fuse the epics needed to make a legendary a limited number of times for example). It is my hope I can fuse each one like 4 times and hit a limit and they are finally removed from the list.

Anyone know if there is any kind of limit and what it is? It would be a huge waste of resources I know for such 'meh' champs, but I REALLY hate those warnings and would love to be rid of them! Plus the champs I make, I can use as books for my existing version of the champ so it would not be a complete waste at least. Thanks

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 8, 2021, 10:2604/08/21
10/15/20

Broadmaw and Relickeeper have no fusion limit. 

And I don't understand your problem. You can just ignore the warning and still feed the fusion-champs in the tavern.

Apr 8, 2021, 15:1504/08/21
06/25/20
Skadi

Broadmaw and Relickeeper have no fusion limit. 

And I don't understand your problem. You can just ignore the warning and still feed the fusion-champs in the tavern.

It's just annoying is all. Yes you can ignore it, but it's a waste of time to have to do it every single time.

Apr 10, 2021, 03:0104/10/21
Apr 10, 2021, 03:02(edited)
06/15/20

Yeah, my point was not that "i dont want to chicken them becuase they are fusion champs", its becuse that theya re being used as chickens and I constnatly have to confirm if I want to get rid of them. Its very annoying, especially with the Uncommon champs. I would love some way to disable the warning message for fusions like these two champs so we can choose if we want to know when we are killing off a fusion champ.

Apr 10, 2021, 10:0004/10/21
02/16/20

what annoyed me was i fused Rhazin then the fusion dissaperaed and i lost 2 epics that i didnt have if i had know i would have fused extra epics first then done Rhazin