All Categories

Plarium wake up! Arena design is broken. Stop the digest and start the fix! Yet another one thread.

Plarium wake up! Arena design is broken. Stop the digest and start the fix! Yet another one thread.

Search
Apr 7, 2021, 21:5104/07/21
03/23/18

Arena design is broken, matching by account power is not working, rewards are small, even your statistics is wrong. We all had a good laugh at defence teams from recap videos. So just stop wining with your digest and start fixing it! Community will keep pushing anf punishing you until something is done.  

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 7, 2021, 21:5304/07/21
06/25/20

I think you mean "community will keep playing the game regardless of how many threads you make"

Apr 7, 2021, 22:4904/07/21
Apr 7, 2021, 22:50(edited)
10/08/17
kramaswamy.kr

I think you mean "community will keep playing the game regardless of how many threads you make"

I second this motion

I actually have seen a difference already in Arena over the last day or two and  others  in clan chat have seen it also

So no support from me for OP

Apr 8, 2021, 07:2704/08/21
09/29/20
kramaswamy.kr

Well... according to the Recap Plarium themselves released, only 0.3% of the community is doing the keeping playing thing.

OracleCommunity Manager
Apr 8, 2021, 08:1004/08/21
Apr 8, 2021, 08:16(edited)
03/02/21

Hi, lemeshew! Of course, you're free to create as many threads as you deem necessary, I strongly encourage you to continue the discussion in existing ones if they already cover the topic you're interested in bringing up. It makes the discussion more focused and makes the process of feedback collection more efficient. 

Could you please specify in more detail - what do you consider broken in the Arena design? 

Apr 8, 2021, 09:2704/08/21
01/19/21
Oracle

Hi, lemeshew! Of course, you're free to create as many threads as you deem necessary, I strongly encourage you to continue the discussion in existing ones if they already cover the topic you're interested in bringing up. It makes the discussion more focused and makes the process of feedback collection more efficient. 

Could you please specify in more detail - what do you consider broken in the Arena design? 

You mean aside from the absurd matchmaking and whole philosophy on competitiveness and progression?

Apr 8, 2021, 09:2904/08/21
01/31/21

Matches base on player power killing low tiers of arena and halts progressions in other aspects of the game.

eg. 415 player power (normal play, collecting food champs etc) = arena in any low tier chosing v hard opponerts

strip not used champs playe power drops to 375 = area opponets choice better matches

Current solution:

dont farm, dont pull any champs clear you champ roster to bare minmum = have some better chance to arena

four 4*1 champs = 6k player power

one 3*1 food champ = 2-3k player power

I think gold arena has better alghoritm as not take player power therefore allows accounts to progress

On extreme, leave only your arena champs and get rid of all other (as your arena team is mostly the best you still can do some dragon lvl13 and CP) this will rise your chances in b/s arena :)

Of course at some point player power will stop to be significat factor (ironicaly once you reach and stay on gold arena), but before that your account progress is extremly handicaped.

Or make vault to be vault = champs in vault are not added to your player power