All Categories

Opinions on a possible arena team?

Search
Apr 7, 2021, 18:0404/07/21
06/25/20

Hey all,

Was digging through my unused champs and noticed that Crypt King Graal has an interestingly worded A3. As per Ayumi -

"Attacks all enemies. Places a [Freeze] debuff on each target for 1 turn if they are under a [HP Burn] debuff. Extends the duration of any [HP Burn] debuffs to 3 turns. This effect cannot be resisted."

It's not completely clear from that description whether the effect that cannot be resisted is the duration extension, or the freeze, or both.

If it's both, then I'm considering working on a new arena team makeup with the core being Graal and Ignatius, whose A3 places an unresistable HP Burn debuff on all enemies.

I have a pile of other champs I could put on this team - my biggest concern with the makeup is that its slow. Ideally I'd want this team to go up against the Arbiter lineups that my main ATK arena team can't handle yet.

Possible fillers for the remaining two spots I'm considering are Miscreated Monster, Iron Brago, and Prince Kymar. What do you guys think? I have quite a lot of epic-tier champs, and a fair number of legendary ones - although not the ever elusive Valkyrie / Martyr / Duchess.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 7, 2021, 18:1604/07/21
04/14/20

Shouldn't be too hard to test that - in a dungeon, if you don't want to waste arena battles - but I fear the unresistable part will be only the HP burn extension, not the freeze. Still, sounds like a nice combo - and if you could add a Tormin, it would become completely horrible for the opponent.