Persistent Red Dot will not Clear

Search
Apr 4, 2021, 12:4104/04/21
02/20/17

Persistent RED DOT on Artifacts and accessories screen

Yes, I have reset the game cache from Plarium home screen, does not help.

In my artifact list, accessories section, I have Red Dots on my Chestplate and Filter boxes.  I have searched and searched my list and there are no individual accessories or artifacts with a red Dot.

When I click on Filter, it goes to "Just New" also with a Red Dot.  But I get message "No Matching Artifacts or Accessories Found".  I cannot seem to clear the red dots no matter what.  

Is this a glitch?? 

Update:  This problem switched from a red dot on the RING to one on the CHESTPLATE.  Same message about no matches.

Now what????? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 4, 2021, 17:0004/04/21

Desync from server or server lag which is not refreshing your progression. Everyone strugling with this problem. 

Apr 5, 2021, 21:4504/05/21
02/20/17

not sure what you mean.

All I can do is close the game and restart it.  I also cleared the game cache.  

What else can I do, and pls be specific I am not a techie.

Apr 15, 2021, 05:0804/15/21
05/03/19

@LADYGAGA - I'm going to make your day.  I had this issue for almost 2 months and it drove me absolutely insane trying to find it.  After doing everything I possibly could and losing my mind doing so I was searching equipped gear one day and then it all made sense.  So what happens is there is a glitch where an equipped artifact is still showing as new.  So when you go into your accessories: Hit the filter and equipped buttons to bring up all your champions gear.  Go through it slowly and you will see a red dot on a piece of gear that is equipped on one of your Champions.  Once you click on that piece of gear the red dot will disappear and problem solved.  Sleep well tonight :)

Apr 15, 2021, 12:5204/15/21
09/15/20

Pls see screenshot. I still see red dot.

i

OracleCommunity Manager
Apr 15, 2021, 13:0804/15/21
03/02/21

Hi, @Kalindra! That looks weird. We need to check it. What is your player ID?

Apr 15, 2021, 13:4604/15/21
09/15/20
Oracle

Hi, @Kalindra! That looks weird. We need to check it. What is your player ID?

um65467755 | 63843552

Apr 15, 2021, 14:5904/15/21
03/23/21

I had this problem as well in the past. The red dot from new champs and from items just didn't leave for days. Then, without any reason I can see, it was gone. Didn't bother me enough to open a thread about it, but when I allready see the thread here I mention it. Seems to be a common glitch. 

Apr 16, 2021, 03:2304/16/21
05/03/19
Kalindra

Pls see screenshot. I still see red dot.

i

You have to click on the equipped tab and it will bring up your equipped Champions.  The red dot that is not going away is on an equipped Champ.  Once you find that and clear it, it will go away.  Took me 2 months to find it, but that's the only thing that will clear it.

OracleCommunity Manager
Apr 16, 2021, 08:5804/16/21
03/02/21
Kalindra

um65467755 | 63843552

Hi again! We're still researching this issue - it is notoriously difficult to pin down, it seems. For now, please, follow the instructions provided by pavol.jelen1 - there might be some lag, and so some artifacts already equipped might appear as if they still haven't been seen

Apr 16, 2021, 20:5604/16/21
02/20/17

ok, I went through all my "equipped" artifacts and accessories, there were a number of them with the red dot and I clicked them off

I also have the same problem in the main Index with new champs arriving, and I click them off but they pop back on again

atm all my dots are off, let us hope it stays that way unless there is a legitimate reason for a dot to be on.

Thanks for the tip!!

Apr 25, 2021, 06:2904/25/21
02/20/17
pogman

@LADYGAGA - I'm going to make your day.  I had this issue for almost 2 months and it drove me absolutely insane trying to find it.  After doing everything I possibly could and losing my mind doing so I was searching equipped gear one day and then it all made sense.  So what happens is there is a glitch where an equipped artifact is still showing as new.  So when you go into your accessories: Hit the filter and equipped buttons to bring up all your champions gear.  Go through it slowly and you will see a red dot on a piece of gear that is equipped on one of your Champions.  Once you click on that piece of gear the red dot will disappear and problem solved.  Sleep well tonight :)

Unfortunately that method worked for a while then it stopped.  I have so many freaken red dots they are all over the place, just giving false alarms like crazy that you have something new somewehere but it either does not exist or just a redo of clicks you already made and now they are back. Especially on new champs you get, get red dot on the index and the individual champs keep coming back, especially if you reload the game hoping they will stop.

Just a big annoying mess that Plarium refuses to fix.

Apr 25, 2021, 10:1604/25/21
10/08/17
LADYGAGA

Unfortunately that method worked for a while then it stopped.  I have so many freaken red dots they are all over the place, just giving false alarms like crazy that you have something new somewehere but it either does not exist or just a redo of clicks you already made and now they are back. Especially on new champs you get, get red dot on the index and the individual champs keep coming back, especially if you reload the game hoping they will stop.

Just a big annoying mess that Plarium refuses to fix.

I do my best to ignore them on my screen but I get it

My particular one is the red dot  on INDEX of champions when I pull a new one or several new  ones. I go to the index to view them. click on them and their skills to basically say "Hey I looked at my new champ remove the red dot  now"

But then go do something else  in the game (run some campaign or dungeon as example) and when I return to Bastion ....look there it is again red dot  on same champions  in INDEX 😫

So I just try and forget it it there and  play the game

Apr 25, 2021, 17:5204/25/21
09/19/20

its also glyphs too, i ignore them mostly but they will show the red dot if you don't go and "look" at the new ones 

Oct 11, 2021, 21:0410/11/21
03/02/20

I have the same issue. Red dot on artifacts icon, Filter and Just New and I don't have any new artifacts. 

I read somewhere that it could be a glitch when using new glyphs on artifacts without seeing them first. But that doesn't make sense because then the glyph is basically consumed and you get a substat improvement, or not. Either way the glyph should be "burned". 

Still no fix on this. It is very annoying. 

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 12, 2021, 06:0210/12/21
02/24/19
theleeno84

I have the same issue. Red dot on artifacts icon, Filter and Just New and I don't have any new artifacts. 

I read somewhere that it could be a glitch when using new glyphs on artifacts without seeing them first. But that doesn't make sense because then the glyph is basically consumed and you get a substat improvement, or not. Either way the glyph should be "burned". 

Still no fix on this. It is very annoying. 

Here's the fix from Cody!

i

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.