All Categories

Vanishing Debuffs

Vanishing Debuffs

Search
Mar 27, 2021, 15:3403/27/21
03/23/21

Vanishing Debuffs

Something strange happened to me in arena right now. I used Apo, Deacon Armstrong, Athel, Sinesha, the opponent team was Kael, Scyl, Thenasil, Apo. I won the speedrace, my whole team got first before they moved. My Apo got first, then Deacon turnmeter manipulation, extraturn, Def debuff. The debuff landed on everyone exept the opposite Apo. Then my Athel got her turn, Atk buff, extraturn, AoE attack. Now it's my Sinesha's turn.

So far, so usual. But now a very strange thing happened: Thenasil and Scyl had no debuff anymore. Why? They didn't had a turn so far, and especially they didn't had two turns so far, wich is the duration of Deacon's debuff. The opposite Kael still was debuffed.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 27, 2021, 15:4003/27/21
04/14/20

It's a mastery, Resurgent, in the defense tree. It gives a 50 percent chance of removing a random debuff on you when hit by an attack that takes more than 25 percent of your health. So when your Athel nuked them, they both got lucky with the 1 in 2 chance of having that debuff removed. The Kael may not have had that mastery, or maybe he had it but he didn't get lucky. 

Mar 27, 2021, 15:4703/27/21
03/23/21
L9753

It's a mastery, Resurgent, in the defense tree. It gives a 50 percent chance of removing a random debuff on you when hit by an attack that takes more than 25 percent of your health. So when your Athel nuked them, they both got lucky with the 1 in 2 chance of having that debuff removed. The Kael may not have had that mastery, or maybe he had it but he didn't get lucky. 

I use that masterie for some of my champs, I should have known that. But I didn't think about it right now, I just examined the skillsets of the opposite team and din't see any debuff removing abilities. My bad. 

Thanks L9753, problem solved.