All Categories

Unreal odds of duplicates

Search
Mar 27, 2021, 13:0503/27/21
01/29/21

I  have  been  playing  this  game  for  4  months.  Ive  put  an  absurd  amount  of  time  into  it ,  summoned  probably  a  thousnd  champions.  I  find  the  odds  of  summoning  rare  duplicates  completely  unrealistic.  

today  i  summoned  7  ancient  chards  and  literally  got  the  same  BS  rare  champion  3  out  of  7  times  and  the  remainder  were  other  duplicates  that  I  already  have.  The  odds  of  3  out  of  7  being  the  same  are  more  than  one  in  a  million.  This  kind  of  redicouslness  happpens  all  the  time.

I  have  yet  to  summon  a  legendary  champion  from  hundreds  of  ancient  and  voids  and  7  or  8  sacred............  the  more  i  play  this  game  the  more  i  want  to  delete  it.  

granted  i  have  probably  only  spent  $30  on  the  packs  so  far  so  perhaps  this  game  directs  the  odds  in  favor  of  those  who  spend  more.  I  can  say  the  stanglehold  the  developers  put  on  the  champions  is  what  makes  this  game  less  and  less  enjoyable.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 28, 2021, 04:0103/28/21
01/29/21

I  used  18  anciant  chards,  today .......recieved  3 of  the  same   low  level  rares  and  another  pair  of  low  levels  1  duplicate  epic ,  3  new  rare  (low  level}  and  the  rest  duplicates  of  existing  champions.........the  drawing  has  to  be  fixed .....lol

Mar 28, 2021, 11:4103/28/21
10/08/17

Every month we get a thread like this :/

As to your OP that this game may cater to those who spend $$$$. I do from time to time  and  my last 3 Legend champions that I summoned over the last couple months have been Dupe Legends

It sucks I agree but whateve I say. I believe a Dupe fix is coming to the game that will offer advantagous options for owning and summoning Dupe legends as stated in interviews with the RAID team on youtube

So I just keep my shards and let them pile up until the next entising event that will give me reason to summon them all together again for the best possible odds...................maybe next time  my luck will change

Mar 28, 2021, 13:2703/28/21
11/16/19

this is an innate problem with every RNG system.

In theory (and this is completely possible) you could pull 100 Ancients and get 100 of the same champ or pull 100 and get 100 Legos. It is possible but not plausible.

Normally such things dont happen but if enough people are pulling then somebody will pull multiple copies of same champ.

There are players who have one Lego and next pull they get the same Lego again.

This is no trick of Plarium but the mathematical "insanity" of RNG. Thats why the mercy system was necessary because even if very very very small, there is a chance that you could pull a 1000 Ancients and only get Rares! Imagine how you feel if you are the "lucky one"!

I would advice Plarium to further build in mechanics to prevent such disasters from happening. For example, if you pull and you get multiple copies of champs then the consecutive pulls will have less and less chance of pulling this champ (minus percentage of chance to pull). I doubt they would do this though!

Mar 28, 2021, 15:4203/28/21
12/19/19

math fail...