All Categories

Secret to Winning

Secret to Winning

Search
Mar 27, 2021, 10:2803/27/21
11/28/20

Secret to Winning

So  i  sought  support  due  to  constant  issues  with  this  game.  

1.  I  spent  alot  of  money  because  i  like  playing  this  game.  Since  i  have  spent,  i  continue  to  get  even  worse  luck  than  ever  before.  As  it  was  better  when  i  was  free  to  play.  

2.  i  am  constantly  up  against  players  who  should  be  in  Gold  IV  when  i  am  barely   staying  in  Silver.  i  would  win  on  and  lose  four  defensive  battles.  Good  luck  with  fair  play  getting  Arbiter.  

3.  the  amount  of  silver  it  takes  to  get  gear  upgraded  is  two  weeks  of  saving  silver  to  take  three  pieces  of  gear  from  10+  to  16.  

these  things  and  other  problems  have  made  me  attenpt  to  get  ANY  type  of  real  support  which  turned  out  to  have  game  support  techs  pretty  much  insult  My  intelligence by  providing  laugh   in  my  face  support.  

instead  of  checking  my  account  and  making  sure  i  was  telling  the  truth  and  making  it  right;  this  is  the  support  i  received.  

i

so  in  order  to  get  past  Arbiter  and  win  in  arena,  i  need  to  have  good  champions.  

Lol.  Thank  you  for  the  real  support  Plarium.  Thisbis  the  type  of  support  i  receive  every  time  minus  once.  

one  time  i  received  support  and  encouragement  that  made  me  send  them  a   note  if  true  appreciation.  I  cannot  remember  his  name  but  he  really  gave  me  solid  feedback  which  was  a  breath  of  fresh  air.  

the  question  is:  why  wouldnt  they  want  to  make  it  right?  Why  insult  my  intelligence like  this?  What  does  this  actually  do  for  the  fan  base?

Plarium  use  to  provide  solid  support  which  made  me  want  to  use  their  content.  But  when  i  purchase  something  and  dont  get  it  all,  or  i  purchase  something  and  get  the  same  diabolist that  i  can  get  for  free  is  a  little  insulting.  

Note:  whoever  it  was  that  tried  to  really  help  a  couple  weeks  ago:  thank  you  from  the  bottom  of  my  heart.  

To  Plarium,  you  can  keep  the  stuff  i  Didnt  receive  after  purchasing.  I  still  like  playing  this  game  so  i  will  try  to  stick  with  the  mess  in  hopes  things  would  change.  

My  intention  is  not  to  make  Plarium  out  to  be  a  bad  company.  It  is  to  bring  awareness  to  what  seems  to  be  retaliation for  seeking  support,  which  doesnt  seem  right  at  all.  

Hopefully  things  will  change.  Have  a  great  day  everybody.  

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 27, 2021, 11:1803/27/21
09/29/20

What do you expect from a complaint "I was attacked more often" lol?

1. You are not obliged to spend money and nobody can do anything about bad luck. You don't get more luck the more you spend and it would be ridiculous if you did. ... well... (unless we don't count the recent "Buy Lego event" they did for Countess)
  2. Arena is a mess, yeah. Everyone (except Plarium it seems) is aware of the issue.
  3. I don't think it takes that long, but regardless. A single month is not a long time at all to bring a champ's gear to full potential. It'll take far more time to farm the books anyway. Silver is an issue still, tho.

Yeah, you need good champs and artifacts to compete in Arean. I have no idea how that came as a surprise to you. That was the case even when Arean wasn't broken and will be the case if Plarium ever fixes it.