All Categories

3 things that could REALLY help player progression.

Search
Mar 26, 2021, 22:3903/26/21
01/21/20

1. get rid of silver cost to unequip items. this severly crushes our ability to play with armor sets and fine toon our champs to fit the roles needed. i have a vault full of champions i would love to use but can never seem to get them gear or tweeked out becuase i literaly have no silver to max out the equipment.

2. books......books.....more......books...almost all the epic champs take atleast 12-14 books to max out. lets do simple math. if i do all the dailies and doom tower at BEST i can get maybe 4-5 books in a month. ONE champion takes atleast 12-14. so im looking at 3 monthes to cap out abilities for ONE champion.....facepalm.

3. great hall and quest for arbiter...with arena being the cosntent cluster of a mess. and the fact u almost NEED arbiter to even compete in progression for arena. remove the great hall requirements for obtaining her. how in gods name are we supposed to get rank 8-9 great hall talents if we cant even progress in arena wich u NEED to get the points for said talents. makes zero sense. the rest of the quest line as rediculouly long as it is, i can live with. choking on monthes of arena becuase i cant push beyond gold 4 ( wich i cant even do now becuase of the current state of arena) is just absurd.

Views
Comments