All Categories

Classic arena is hell

Classic arena is hell

Search
Mar 26, 2021, 13:2603/26/21
08/28/20

Classic arena is hell

Can anyone tell me what was happening in arena why they're not responding our requests Im started to playing 212 days ago now i m on arbiter classic arena mission My post is doesn't change anything i know but i have to tell this for sure now im in bronze 3 once i was in silver now i can make progress on this game because of high team power u can see in ss now

Im started to playing 212 days ago now i m on arbiter classic arena mission 

My post is doesn't change anything i know but i have to tell this for sure now im in bronze 3 once i was in silver now i can make progress on this game because of high team power u can see in ss now 

i

i

i

i

i

What they're doing in bronze level 

Ok is this dead teams why they're appearing in arena why they Don't remove this teams and why silver arena teams appear in bronze why plarium is silent in this case

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 26, 2021, 15:0903/26/21
Mar 26, 2021, 15:10(edited)
10/15/20

Lots of us have the same issue. I am 170 days in and while i am currently s3 i struggle to stay in silver, and frequently get arbiter led teams against me.

My theory (but not confirmed) is that Inactive players (who log in to chat to clan mates but dont bother to do arena anymore) are sinking down and not being removed from matchmaking since logging on to read news classes as active.

People are using gems to refresh arena looking for something fightable so plarium probably view this as a good thing and wont change anything until people stop spending gems refreshing.

No doubt someone will be along in a minute to tell you it is an l2p issue (it isnt) .