All Categories

How to Fix Arena; Pay Attention @Plarium

Search
Mar 25, 2021, 16:3003/25/21
10/19/19

1) Add 3 more tiers to platinum and expand each one to allow more users

2) When players go "inactive" don't have them drop rank in the arena just remove them from the live system until they come back and when/if they come back they start at the bottom of the last rank they were in

3) Stop the weekly refresh/knock down and let the ratings be based on player win/loss (and team power of course)

This solves a handfull of problems and the biggest issue it would create is teams of people purposefully winning/losing against each other to "boost" ratings, but I'm sure we can figure out a creative solution to stop that if broadly speaking we fix the bigger issues causing folks to leave the community. 

We need new players, we need new players to enjoy playing PVP against other new players, this really does need to be addressed if we want the game to last for years to come. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 25, 2021, 23:3903/25/21
09/04/19

Without enough players,  this game would have a big problem and the whales would likely leave.  I agree Arena is a high priority to fix.  If they don't want to change the whole system, they could just 5x boost the quantity of medals given for wins and we'd be much better off. 

Mar 26, 2021, 12:4803/26/21
03/13/20

Oh the dream of being able to complete the mission to reach Silver arena without deleting the majority of my characters i've worked on in some hope of getting easier line ups. Literally at the point now where i just join and quit 5 battles to save time for the daily mission. 

Another suggestion i guess could be to remove the defensive team when the arena season finishes, so that you will have to put the team back in when the new season starts. Inactive players won't have a team so won't show up in the list, and it would stop people in the higher ranks (not that i've ever been there) being put down in to a lower bracket because they get attacked after their rating is reset.

Maybe i'm wrong, I don't know I still feel like a noob because i can't seem to progress due to a fundamental part of game progression being totally broken. Frankly i wold have quit the game but having wasted money on the game trying to get out of Bronze arena, I now am trying to get my moneys worth in the PvE content. Not sure how long that will last but not wasting any more money on this broken mess