All Categories

why does this site and in game chance for lego from Void shards not agree

Search
Mar 23, 2021, 20:5003/23/21
12/23/19

Title says it all. In game the chances of getting a lego from void shard say .5%, but then on this site under how to aquire champions it says chances of getting a lego from a void shard is .04%. Who is lying?

Plarium why are you giving two different chances?

what is the real chance? 

Please su[pport with facts because I know that people have gotten refunds from googgle play because of them misadvertising.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 24, 2021, 09:3703/24/21
05/16/19

Chances to pull a legendary from void shards were really 0.4% before. It got updated to 0.5% to match ancient shard chances more than a year ago, so you're probably looking at an old post. 

Mar 24, 2021, 19:4903/24/21
12/23/19
Lxzy

Chances to pull a legendary from void shards were really 0.4% before. It got updated to 0.5% to match ancient shard chances more than a year ago, so you're probably looking at an old post. 

NO Lxzy,

Please reread my post, I CLEARLY SAID ON THIS SITE IT STILL SAYS .4% CHANCE ON VOID SHARDS.

i am posting a link because you do not know what your own site says

https://raidshadowlegends.com/champions/  

I a also posting the text from your site that says .4% for void lego.

So back to the question which rate is correct?

Shards

Shards, the special crystals you’ll find as you play RAID: Shadow Legends, allow players to summon Champions to their army via the Portal in your Bastion. Shards come in different types, and each can drop Champions of differing degrees of rarity.

To summon a Champion from a Shard, you’ll need to invest a set amount of Silver. Each Shard also presents a certain probability that you’ll find a RAID: Shadow Legends Champion of a different rarity within them.

You can review the probabilities affecting each Shard type within the game by clicking the “i” icon on the Summon screen.

• Mystery Shards (Green):
    Champion percentages: Common (74.2%), Uncommon (24.4%), and Rare (1.4%)
  • Ancient Shards (Blue):
    Champion percentages: Rare (91.5%), Epic (8.0%), and Legendary (0.5%)
  • Void Shards (Purple):
    Champion percentages: Rare (93.6%), Epic (6.0%), and Legendary (0.4%)
    Note that Void Shards can only unlock Void Affinity Champions, which cannot be acquired from any other Shard type.
  • Sacred Shards (Gold):
    Champion percentages: Epic (94%) and Legendary (6%) 

how do you not know what is on the site you are a CM? how should the player base trust you when you dont even know what is on your site that Plarium poated?