All Categories

Advice on which chars to work on

Search
Mar 23, 2021, 14:1103/23/21
10/15/20

Hey all

Mostly FTP player here (i have spent a grand total of 9.99), 161 days in so relatively new

My arena team is in s3 but struggles at times, it is apothecary for speed boost, battlesage for attack up and speed aura, warmaiden for def down then zavia nukes

My clan boss team is doompriest, jareg, apothecary, zavia, frozen banshee, doing about 18 million a key in nightmare

I pulled dracomorph at the weekend, i need to do his masteries and farm potions then he is good to go and was going into my cb team instead of zavia whos accuracy is a touch low (i focussed on attack, speed and crit damage for arena)

And i was planning to work on scyl next for dungeon progression (i have done dragon 20 already but not spider or golem)_

However i have just picked up dhukk the pierced, who looks pretty good? i am just wondering once draco  done would you focus on dhukk or scyl? and would you look at putting dhukk in over jareg?  or would you say he is more arena / dungeon focussed? I am very tempted to just whack him in speed and accuracy gear and replace wardmaiden with him.

I seem to have more chars to level than resources to do so..so although i intend to finish draco first i dont know who to do next, scyl or dhukk...or maybe i am misreading dhukks kit and he isnt that good?

Thanks

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 23, 2021, 16:1603/23/21
12/19/19

Can't go wrong with Scyl, if dungeons is focus then you can use in IG, FK and Spider.  Scyl is great even without books.  Dhukk looks awesome too, haven't had time to level up any of the newer champs as my queue is significantly backlogged.  Do you have books for Dhukk?

Mar 23, 2021, 16:2103/23/21
10/15/20
Trips

Can't go wrong with Scyl, if dungeons is focus then you can use in IG, FK and Spider.  Scyl is great even without books.  Dhukk looks awesome too, haven't had time to level up any of the newer champs as my queue is significantly backlogged.  Do you have books for Dhukk?

Thats the thing, i have epic books, but all my lego books will be going into draco for some time as i think he will be a good upgrade for CB and spider.  So it is much easier to book dhukk.

But if she is decent even without books ill do scyl first and pop her in a stun set

Thanks for the advice i appreciate it, i had no decent chars for ages, then pulled draco and dhukk 2 days apart!  :)

Mar 23, 2021, 16:2403/23/21
12/19/19

I'd farm 12.3 like crazy from today through next training event.  If you use every ounce of energy you can probably level up all 3! And yes, Scyl is just fine without books.  Don't force the stun set if it does not have good stats.  STATS > sets

Mar 23, 2021, 16:2503/23/21
12/19/19

Post your roster when you get a chance.  Where you at in IG/FK/Spider with what teams?  That may adjust priority of the 3.

Mar 23, 2021, 16:4503/23/21
10/15/20
Trips

I'd farm 12.3 like crazy from today through next training event.  If you use every ounce of energy you can probably level up all 3! And yes, Scyl is just fine without books.  Don't force the stun set if it does not have good stats.  STATS > sets

I will post roster later thanks, and just to be clear i am still a week or so short of getting scyl but i am going to pre build her food :)

I have done dragon 20, IG-19 (success rate 60%), FK-17, spider 17 so still pretty early game i guess (although i am nearly 6 months in!) - dragon is easy i just poison it to death