All Categories

Game time battle continues with Content Creators

Search
Mar 22, 2021, 21:5703/22/21
10/08/17

I strongly disagree with content creators trying to push this agenda of being able to complete the game content with 1 click of a button. They want to streamline game play time so they can run every piece of game content  in what seems to me to be a couple hrs. 

Whats going to happen when clan wars comes or the void tower  or any other game content? You still think your going to run every piece of content each day? Silly peeps

Have you played other MMO's?

Lets take a standard RPGMMO as example. It has many dungeons and raids within the game as well as countless farming sites for resources etc....etc Are you really telling me you expect to run all their content each day for all its rewards? Not FN likely!

So why do you all think you should be able to run every piece of Raid Shadow Legends content every day in a few hrs?

This game has a ton to offer and continues to grow in scope of its content. Who ever said its intended to run and do everything every single day.  Pick your content and run it, be grateful this game has content enough to compete with other MMO's (I am)

Clan Boss is 1st on my list everyday, couple arena for medals, tourneys and events , dailies and if I have time faction wars / doom tower leveling characters, campaign/missions etc....... I make choices on how I play. Sometimes its relaxed and fun other times  its grindy or a mix of both. But Sat and Sun are the only 2 days each week I have any chance of doing everything

Thats how I love this game. I sure hope Plarium does not listen to your constant crying about time issues, its a silly request IMO

peaceout

Views
Comments