All Categories

Because Arena is in shambles..

Search
Mar 22, 2021, 02:1703/22/21
03/17/20

Anyone else find it extremly aggravating to be within reach of 5 fragments for this shard champion, and unable to get it due to how Arena is filled to the brim with "inactive" players that are incredibly speed tuned and given more stats by the System?

Kinda losing my will to continue playing. I can't be alone there.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 22, 2021, 09:1203/22/21
09/30/20

Didnt have a problem - just made a weak defence to de-rank over night helped me. Im having a hard time with champion training though :/

Mar 22, 2021, 11:4103/22/21
04/18/19
d.sonne

Didnt have a problem - just made a weak defence to de-rank over night helped me. Im having a hard time with champion training though :/

Gee i wish all you WHALEs would put in Weak defense teams ,,,,, All i get in BRONZE TIER I

is Teams of Fully assended lvl 60s ,, 1/2 having 2 or sometimes 3 Legos 

Mar 22, 2021, 11:4503/22/21
09/30/20
FluffyPudding

Gee i wish all you WHALEs would put in Weak defense teams ,,,,, All i get in BRONZE TIER I

is Teams of Fully assended lvl 60s ,, 1/2 having 2 or sometimes 3 Legos 

My defence is a level 30 shieldbearer. Im not saying anyone feels like me. 

As offence im going with tayrel, vogoth, scyl and valkyrie. staying away from ppl with speedboost lead

Mar 22, 2021, 13:1303/22/21
09/29/20

Yeah. This fusion is hard.

Fortunately, Yoshi is only great in Doomtower and late Arena.

So not getting him is not a massive loss for low spenders. 

But yeah, lot of people are quitting because the can't play the game.

Mar 22, 2021, 13:3803/22/21
Mar 22, 2021, 14:11(edited)
08/22/20
Walazard

Yeah. This fusion is hard.

Fortunately, Yoshi is only great in Doomtower and late Arena.

So not getting him is not a massive loss for low spenders. 

But yeah, lot of people are quitting because the can't play the game.

great nonsense 

if you were under karate, and as a rookie you had to play a competition against an advanced player, and you keep getting beaten up, you would also stop. 

Or you have to keep racing with your Lada against a ferrari. and if you always have to experience your loss, then it is not surprising that you are going to stop. Nor would it be normal to just keep going, doing the impossible. 

this is the same with this game. 

That's why there is a lot wrong in the game.  

Are you going to throw money in a slot machine when the slot machine is broken, so that you can never win an amount of money? Only a fool would do that .

Mar 22, 2021, 17:2303/22/21
05/09/20

I am not in bronze but I do know that there are some really broken thngs going on. The power ranking system is really a bit of a mess. I have a strong team am getting my head handed to me on teams that on screen are about a half to two thirds as powerful. And tiring to land debuffs on these teams is just ridiculous. I mean a team power of 160K ish shouldn't be getting its head handed to it in the first round by a team ranking about 100K. If a team can do that then it shouldn't be ranked a tthat power level. And yea I can understand the feeling of sticking you hand into a metaphorical blender when you think you should be getting a good fight that is winnable. 

Mar 22, 2021, 20:2403/22/21
02/29/20
Deleted

great nonsense 

if you were under karate, and as a rookie you had to play a competition against an advanced player, and you keep getting beaten up, you would also stop. 

Or you have to keep racing with your Lada against a ferrari. and if you always have to experience your loss, then it is not surprising that you are going to stop. Nor would it be normal to just keep going, doing the impossible. 

this is the same with this game. 

That's why there is a lot wrong in the game.  

Are you going to throw money in a slot machine when the slot machine is broken, so that you can never win an amount of money? Only a fool would do that .

Howeve,  you  can  work  to  improve  your  skills  in  the  game,  to  eventually  reach  the  levels  of  the  other  players.  Youll  always  be  faced  with  a  batch  of  new  players  after  getting  multiple  epics,  legos,  and  sixties,  which  you  can  then  use  to  climb  to  higher  tiers.

Mar 22, 2021, 21:0803/22/21
Mar 22, 2021, 21:09(edited)
11/16/20
iago

I am not in bronze but I do know that there are some really broken thngs going on. The power ranking system is really a bit of a mess. I have a strong team am getting my head handed to me on teams that on screen are about a half to two thirds as powerful. And tiring to land debuffs on these teams is just ridiculous. I mean a team power of 160K ish shouldn't be getting its head handed to it in the first round by a team ranking about 100K. If a team can do that then it shouldn't be ranked a tthat power level. And yea I can understand the feeling of sticking you hand into a metaphorical blender when you think you should be getting a good fight that is winnable. 

Lower power team usually just means they are geared for speed while higher power can mean stronger resist/def or just having leggos. You are probably seeing speed nuke team with low player power, and they go first and just one shot you. Thats what they are supposed to do. 

My arena team power shows as 102k and I routinly stomp teams with 170k team power because they are running a terrible comp with just what they think are their best champions on it.