All Categories

(New) Newbie help

(New) Newbie help

Search
Mar 20, 2021, 18:0703/20/21
03/03/21

(New) Newbie help

Hey loves, I need some guidance on team building for dungeons, arena and clan boss. Also which champion I should lvl to 60 next. I'm 15 days in as a new player

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 20, 2021, 21:5603/20/21
09/29/20

15 days with 4 legos, 1 of which is 60?

idk... I guess Apothecary

Mar 20, 2021, 22:3103/20/21
03/03/21
Walazard

15 days with 4 legos, 1 of which is 60?

idk... I guess Apothecary

I used someone's referral link which had an ancient shard, and that shard happen to be Lord Shazar. Actually 3 of them came form an ancient shard. 

Only thing I know is to rush a lvl 60, so that's what I did lol

How would I build around Apothecary

Mar 21, 2021, 00:5703/21/21
09/29/20

You don't really build around Apothecary. He is just general top tier support you slot into your team and it magically gets better most of the time.

Heal, speed boost, triple hit A1, Def Aura, you want it, this guy has it.

As for teambuilds... It kinda sucks you maxed war mother, cos she kinda sucks.)

For dungeons generally survivability > damage. So Apothecary will be great lead once you level him a bit.

specific teams idk, do you struggle with some dungeon specifically?

For CB you generally want someone who can keep Dec Atk (seems you have little of that) then having some poison is amazing way to do damage (you have plenty of that) Then it's just about staying alive as long as possible. Heal, shields, leach, lifesteal etc.

Mar 21, 2021, 03:1003/21/21
05/13/19

Based on the Order of Operations I like to do, Your next 6 star should be a Poison hero.

You have 2 Poison heroes Richtoff the Bold or Aothar.

The part which might shock you is I am actually leaning towards Aothar.

I am going to recommend Aothar as your next 60.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Beginner on Another Forum Thread created a Goal List.

The Goal List is like a Break Down of what he should do in order to progress.

I am going to give you a revised verison which is more directed to you.

1 - Get l60 with Warmother

2 - Clear Campaign till you reach Nightmare Mode - It gets very tough - Don't Stress Completing it

3 - Farm at 12.3 Brutal with Warmother - You want W.M to Solo the fight with 3 food hero's leeching XP

4 - Get 4 l60 that can do good in Clan Boss

5 - Get 2 l60 that can do good in Dungeons - You can borrow heroes you already built from CB team

6 - Get 2 l60 that can do good in Arena - 30 Day L.R (High Khatun) often will join the team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1 - You did it Golden🌟

Step 2 - Go as far as you can in Nightmare Mode till it completely destroys you.

It will destroy you because it destroys everyone.

You need very specific heroes + very strong gear to beat it which most peeps don't have till way later.

Step 3 - Chapter 12 Stage 3 on Brutal with Warmother - You want her to Solo the fight.

I don't know if you have done Step 2 or Step 3 so I can't give you any more Golden 🌟.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 4 - Is where you begin to make more level 60 heroes for Clan Boss.

The way I break Clan Boss Down is very simple:

1st -----> Poison 

2nd ----> Defense Down

3rd ----> Weaken

4th ----> Attack Down

5th ----> Turn Meter Filler or Counter Attack

Thus, we reach why I am telling you to upgrade a Poison Hero (Aothar).

After you upgrade your Poison Hero to 60, You need to upgrade a Defense Down hero.

You have 3 Defense Down Heroes (Warmaiden - Madam Serris - Bellower)

All 3 of these heroes are Insanely Good.

You will have to upgrade all of them for Faction Wars 1 day.

But you only need 1 for your Clan Boss team in the meantime.

The 1 you pick will be up to you - I'm not dumb enough to open that can of worms.

After you upgrade your Def Down Hero to 60, You need to upgrade a Weaken Hero.

I only see 1 Weaken hero on your Account Haarken Greatblade

Next Step is Attack Down Hero to 60, You have already did this job.

Warmother does Attack Down on her A1.

You would use Warmother.

Lastly, The Turn Meter Filling Champion or Counter Attack hero.

You don't own any Counter Attack Heroes, yet.

You do own 2 Turn Meter Filling Champions (Avir + Apothecary).

I would recommend Apothecary.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Their We Go!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Clan Boss team is created:

- Aothar

- Warmaiden/Madam Serris/Bellower - Pick 1 and Save other 2 for Later - You will need them Later

- Haarken Greatblade

- Warmother

- Apothecary

Upgrade them to 40.

Upgrade them to 50.

Upgrade them to 60

Upgrade them in Order because their is always a Method to my Maddness.

Even if you don't completely understand my Maddness.

Mar 21, 2021, 11:2703/21/21
07/08/19

Apothecary or Madame Serris should be your next 60.

For arena, i'd suggest lord shazar, madame serris, apothecary, and a secondary AoE attacker. apothecary should be fastest, followed by serris.

For clan boss, i wouldn't worry too much just yet, given how new you are to the game. From what you have, i'm thinking aothar, serris, apothecary, shazar or war mother (shazar if serris can reliably keep cb's attack down, war mother otherwise), and... maybe avir? he's not the best, but until he could work until you get a better healer for your team.

Mar 21, 2021, 11:5403/21/21
03/03/21
Walazard

You don't really build around Apothecary. He is just general top tier support you slot into your team and it magically gets better most of the time.

Heal, speed boost, triple hit A1, Def Aura, you want it, this guy has it.

As for teambuilds... It kinda sucks you maxed war mother, cos she kinda sucks.)

For dungeons generally survivability > damage. So Apothecary will be great lead once you level him a bit.

specific teams idk, do you struggle with some dungeon specifically?

For CB you generally want someone who can keep Dec Atk (seems you have little of that) then having some poison is amazing way to do damage (you have plenty of that) Then it's just about staying alive as long as possible. Heal, shields, leach, lifesteal etc.

Oh okay gotcha!  

Yeah War mother AI is kinda wonky, I use her for  campaign farming. 

I haven't been doing much dungeons but I would  say spider. I was thinking Haarken Greatblade might have some good synergy with some champs

Mar 21, 2021, 12:1103/21/21
03/03/21
Player J

Based on the Order of Operations I like to do, Your next 6 star should be a Poison hero.

You have 2 Poison heroes Richtoff the Bold or Aothar.

The part which might shock you is I am actually leaning towards Aothar.

I am going to recommend Aothar as your next 60.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Beginner on Another Forum Thread created a Goal List.

The Goal List is like a Break Down of what he should do in order to progress.

I am going to give you a revised verison which is more directed to you.

1 - Get l60 with Warmother

2 - Clear Campaign till you reach Nightmare Mode - It gets very tough - Don't Stress Completing it

3 - Farm at 12.3 Brutal with Warmother - You want W.M to Solo the fight with 3 food hero's leeching XP

4 - Get 4 l60 that can do good in Clan Boss

5 - Get 2 l60 that can do good in Dungeons - You can borrow heroes you already built from CB team

6 - Get 2 l60 that can do good in Arena - 30 Day L.R (High Khatun) often will join the team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1 - You did it Golden🌟

Step 2 - Go as far as you can in Nightmare Mode till it completely destroys you.

It will destroy you because it destroys everyone.

You need very specific heroes + very strong gear to beat it which most peeps don't have till way later.

Step 3 - Chapter 12 Stage 3 on Brutal with Warmother - You want her to Solo the fight.

I don't know if you have done Step 2 or Step 3 so I can't give you any more Golden 🌟.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 4 - Is where you begin to make more level 60 heroes for Clan Boss.

The way I break Clan Boss Down is very simple:

1st -----> Poison 

2nd ----> Defense Down

3rd ----> Weaken

4th ----> Attack Down

5th ----> Turn Meter Filler or Counter Attack

Thus, we reach why I am telling you to upgrade a Poison Hero (Aothar).

After you upgrade your Poison Hero to 60, You need to upgrade a Defense Down hero.

You have 3 Defense Down Heroes (Warmaiden - Madam Serris - Bellower)

All 3 of these heroes are Insanely Good.

You will have to upgrade all of them for Faction Wars 1 day.

But you only need 1 for your Clan Boss team in the meantime.

The 1 you pick will be up to you - I'm not dumb enough to open that can of worms.

After you upgrade your Def Down Hero to 60, You need to upgrade a Weaken Hero.

I only see 1 Weaken hero on your Account Haarken Greatblade

Next Step is Attack Down Hero to 60, You have already did this job.

Warmother does Attack Down on her A1.

You would use Warmother.

Lastly, The Turn Meter Filling Champion or Counter Attack hero.

You don't own any Counter Attack Heroes, yet.

You do own 2 Turn Meter Filling Champions (Avir + Apothecary).

I would recommend Apothecary.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Their We Go!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Clan Boss team is created:

- Aothar

- Warmaiden/Madam Serris/Bellower - Pick 1 and Save other 2 for Later - You will need them Later

- Haarken Greatblade

- Warmother

- Apothecary

Upgrade them to 40.

Upgrade them to 50.

Upgrade them to 60

Upgrade them in Order because their is always a Method to my Maddness.

Even if you don't completely understand my Maddness.

Wow. Thank you very much for taking the time to write this, I truly appreciate you. Good to see people care, warms my heart.

I haven't started on Nightmare yet, I think that would destory me, but I've been doing Chapter 12 Stage 3 on Brutal with Warmother! I 3 star Hard mode aswell.

Should I be putting everyone in Lifesteal? Crit% Gloves, Def% Chest, and Speed Boots

Mar 21, 2021, 12:1803/21/21
03/03/21
Carpe_Piscis

Apothecary or Madame Serris should be your next 60.

For arena, i'd suggest lord shazar, madame serris, apothecary, and a secondary AoE attacker. apothecary should be fastest, followed by serris.

For clan boss, i wouldn't worry too much just yet, given how new you are to the game. From what you have, i'm thinking aothar, serris, apothecary, shazar or war mother (shazar if serris can reliably keep cb's attack down, war mother otherwise), and... maybe avir? he's not the best, but until he could work until you get a better healer for your team.

Yeah! I been using Lord Shazar, Madame Serris, Doomscreech, and Warmother to detonate bombs. I dont think that works well on Arena Def.

The hardest thing is getting enough Accuracy and Speed on Lord Shazar and Madame. 

Now Apothecary needs to go first

Mar 21, 2021, 14:5603/21/21
05/13/19
raidgamelegolord

Wow. Thank you very much for taking the time to write this, I truly appreciate you. Good to see people care, warms my heart.

I haven't started on Nightmare yet, I think that would destory me, but I've been doing Chapter 12 Stage 3 on Brutal with Warmother! I 3 star Hard mode aswell.

Should I be putting everyone in Lifesteal? Crit% Gloves, Def% Chest, and Speed Boots

Yeah, your whole team needs to be in Lifesteal Gear.

The gear can be Campaign Lifesteal Gear 5 star or 6 star.

You want your whole team lvl 60.

You want your whole team Tier 6 Masteries.

A Solid Clan Boss Team Fully Maxed Out at lvl 60 + Tier 6 Masteries can often reach Brutal Mode.

They can often do 8mil to 11mil damage per key on Brutal.

8 Mil per key would be a 3 key for Max Brutal Chest.

11 Mil per key would be a 2 key for Max Brutal Chest.

In order to push into Nightmare Mode, it becomes a gear check + hero check.

Gear which are not above 5 Star Epic begin to drop off.

Heros which are not considered very good in Nightmare Clan Boss begin to drop off.

The transition between Brutal Mode to Nightmare Mode is where players Stall out.

This is often where players begin to start working on Dungeons.

They put there Clan Boss on hold due to it needing improvement from gear + heroes.