All Categories

Any team suggestions for my rooster?

Search
Mar 20, 2021, 08:5503/20/21
02/12/21

Would be great to get some advice for some specific teams.

Dragon, Spider, Arena

I really need help as I´m stucked

Btw: My gear is mostly between 4 and 5 Star (12)

Thanks guys!

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 20, 2021, 12:1603/20/21
04/14/20

For dragon, try Apo (lead), Vogoth, Kael, Reliquary Tender and Warmaiden. 

For arena, High Khatun, Kael, Warmaiden and either Spirithost (for full speed nuke) or Vogoth (AOE provoke to CC opponents, for battles that you can't just speed nuke in the first round). 

For spider, perhaps High Khatun, Achak, Vogoth, Kael and Warmaiden, though to progress far in spider you'll need good turn meter reduction options. 

However, if all your gear is as bad as on Vogoth, that's your biggest problem... you should never have such low speed on any champion. On all of your high priority champions, you need boots with speed as main stat, preferably some speed substats as well, so you can get a speed of at least 150 or so. In arena, you'll need higher than that. 

And also, you have way too many level 50s considering that you only have 2 level 60s. Bystophus, Apothecary, Achak, Reliquary Tender should all get to level 60 - Warmaiden, HK and Spirithost can probably do fine at 50 as you probably wouldn't keep using them long term. 

Mar 21, 2021, 01:1903/21/21
05/13/19

Honestly, the problem you have is total lack of level 60 hero's.

You need to grind more level 60's.

I like the Dragon Team L9753 is saying.

Maybe, you can upgrade them to 60.

Mar 21, 2021, 06:5603/21/21
02/12/21

Thanks for the feedback... 

Its hard... If I make my Champ faster, I loose HP or ATK. Thought ATK (or HP for Vogoth) is more important....

But I took you tip serious and equip. Vogoth with speed boots. Overall now a speed of 140. Still not that fast, but lost 12k HP... I hope its worth. 

Same with Kael, since I gave him more speed I lost a lot of his ATK Power. I was able to grind with him Brutal 12-3 alone, but now I´m better in the Arena... I sucks 😀

So talking about my list, which one shoud be the next 60? Apo or Relique or Bystophus?

Do I need now more support or damage?

Mar 21, 2021, 07:0803/21/21
02/12/21

One more question, I always read that everybody should keep his rares. But feeding them saves a lot of energy... Specially in the beginning when you have so many goals.

What is your advice? Keeping the bad ones for fusion or feed it?

Mar 21, 2021, 14:1103/21/21
04/14/20
Relaxz

Thanks for the feedback... 

Its hard... If I make my Champ faster, I loose HP or ATK. Thought ATK (or HP for Vogoth) is more important....

But I took you tip serious and equip. Vogoth with speed boots. Overall now a speed of 140. Still not that fast, but lost 12k HP... I hope its worth. 

Same with Kael, since I gave him more speed I lost a lot of his ATK Power. I was able to grind with him Brutal 12-3 alone, but now I´m better in the Arena... I sucks 😀

So talking about my list, which one shoud be the next 60? Apo or Relique or Bystophus?

Do I need now more support or damage?

Higher speed means you take more turns - especially in arena it's crucial, but also in dungeons, just getting more attacks means you can do more, even if each attack does a bit less damage. Also, for nukers like Kael, critical rate and damage are probably more important than attack. 

For your next 60, maybe RT, if she's dying too easily at the moment? If she's tanky enough for now, you could go with Bystophus first. Apothecary should just be all about the speed, so he can probably still do his job at level 50 for a while. 

On your other question, the chances of needing bad rares for a fusion are very low, because Plarium made clear that most fusions moving forward will be either fragment fusions, or regular fusions with new champions. So yeah, if you don't care much about collecting and you just want to progress faster, you could use some for food - but do your research! Just because a champion gets a C rating overall doesn't mean they are not important in some content, or in faction wars. 

Mar 21, 2021, 17:1203/21/21
02/12/21

Funny this morning I was at 100% to level next may Apo to L60. But pending again... 

Yes, my Apo is at speed 190 and does his Job well. RT is dying if fast a lot of damage comes in, but Bystophus could replace probably Kael in the campain, or? 

At the moment I can´t clear 12-3 brutal with Kael anymore as I gave him more speed. Altough he works better in the Arena. Can I trim Bystopnus with 5 Star gear for 12-3 brutal? Maybe with a livesteal set? What would you use on him?

Mar 21, 2021, 18:2403/21/21
04/14/20
Relaxz

Funny this morning I was at 100% to level next may Apo to L60. But pending again... 

Yes, my Apo is at speed 190 and does his Job well. RT is dying if fast a lot of damage comes in, but Bystophus could replace probably Kael in the campain, or? 

At the moment I can´t clear 12-3 brutal with Kael anymore as I gave him more speed. Altough he works better in the Arena. Can I trim Bystopnus with 5 Star gear for 12-3 brutal? Maybe with a livesteal set? What would you use on him?

Bystophus is weak affinity for 12-3 brutal, better to stick with Kael for that. But it's not normal that Kael can't farm it anymore - if he's just wearing the epic lifesteal set that you got from login rewards, that should be good enough for farming 12-3 brutal once you've leveled it up, as well as for arena.  

Mar 21, 2021, 19:0203/21/21
02/12/21

Puh, I guess I spread this set all over the game. Need to find the parts and put it back on Kael. 

Do you know how many stars this set does have? Can´t find much on google...

I geared him up with with speed, as everybody told me to make Kael faster. 😃 

So i did with the according disadvantages 

Oh god, I´m such a beginner... NEED HELP!! 😂

i

Mar 21, 2021, 19:2303/21/21
02/12/21

Found the most parts. What is better grid dam. or quote?

Mar 21, 2021, 20:4403/21/21
04/14/20
Relaxz

Found the most parts. What is better grid dam. or quote?

You need critical rate (K Quote in German) to be at least 70-80 percent, ideally close to 100 percent. The more critical damage, the better, but it doesn't help much if the crit rate is so low that many of your hits aren't even critical. 

That lifesteal set is 4* epic gear, with the correct main stats on the pieces - speed on the boots, attack on the chest,  crit rate on the gloves. With that on Kael, he'd be way better than with the trash speed gear you have now - higher speed, higher damage and a lifesteal effect on top. 

Mar 21, 2021, 22:0903/21/21
02/12/21

Awesome thanks for your help! Was a little expensive, but worth! 👍

i

Don´t wanna bother you more, but maybe you have hint for my Vogoth. Thougt he´s a HP Champ, but its difficult to make him fast and tanky. Works much better now!

i

And, just saw I´m on a very good way for the legend Rhazin. Is there a time limit for the fusion in general? "Just" need 3 rares. Schlangenbiest, Bessener and Blutfratze.. One is farmable and the other both have to drop... (both already in collection but feeded 😟)

i

Mar 21, 2021, 22:3403/21/21
04/14/20

You just have bad gear in general, because you're not doing dungeons enough and trying to use common/uncommon gear from campaign instead. As you progress in Dragon, you will be getting better gear. Also, remember that stats are more important than sets - sometimes you get better results by just taking a few pieces from random sets that don't match, giving up the bonus. 

In the case of Vogoth, remember that he also needs accuracy to successfully place that Provoke and his other debuffs. 

And no, there is no time limit on Rhazin. It could take months before you get lucky again with the rares and get the ones you still need to fuse him. Once you have everything to fuse him, you may want to wait until the next Champion Chase event, so you can get the points for the fusion. 

Mar 21, 2021, 23:1603/21/21
02/12/21

Ok!  So  my  plan  is  max first Apo  and  then  RT  to  60.  Both  will  help  to  progess  in  Dragons  Lair.  More  damage  has  probably  (sadly)  to  wait 👍🏼

Mar 22, 2021, 08:2203/22/21
02/12/21

Or maybe Reliquary Tender before Apo? Reviving is at my stage maybe the better choice, or?

I mean I can gather speed from Apo anyway... 

What would you do?

Mar 22, 2021, 08:3203/22/21
04/14/20
Relaxz

Or maybe Reliquary Tender before Apo? Reviving is at my stage maybe the better choice, or?

I mean I can gather speed from Apo anyway... 

What would you do?

I think RT first, yes.