All Categories

New Faction Prediction: Dragons

Search
Mar 17, 2021, 18:5903/17/21
09/02/19

I'm calling it right now. I predict that the next faction in Raid will be based on Dragons.

"But the lizard men already have dragons"

Nope. Doesn't count. The draconic champions in the lizardmen faction don't resemble the dragon based bosses in the game, and there are so many dragon designs in mytology that raid does not have.

Plarium if my prediction is correct, put 100k gems into my account?

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 17, 2021, 19:1003/17/21
Mar 17, 2021, 19:12(edited)
05/16/19

Is this because of the Dragonhead-like silhouette on the initial road map? While I've been wishing for something like this too, I'm not sure how they'd scale the dragons properly in game beside the regular anthropomorphic figures we currently have, I fear it's gonna be either too small or too big. 😂

Mar 17, 2021, 22:5103/17/21
09/02/19
Lxzy

Is this because of the Dragonhead-like silhouette on the initial road map? While I've been wishing for something like this too, I'm not sure how they'd scale the dragons properly in game beside the regular anthropomorphic figures we currently have, I fear it's gonna be either too small or too big. 😂

no, it's actually something i briefly thought about a long time ago but forgot. all of the campaign bosses are champions we actually have in the game, except for the dragons.

i figure it seems like plarium really likes dragons in this game, and they would suit the Nyresan faction group well. dwarves, shadowkin, and dragons are all related to norse mythology in some way. dwarf and shadowkin legendary and epic champions are completely broken. dragons can be broken too.

plarium clearly loves dragons, and loves stealing our money. they will make more money and have more dragons in the game if there is a dragon faction. therefore, there will be a dragon faction.

i wish i called this over half a year ago when i first realized it. this prediction would have been even more impressive when it is verified.

Mar 17, 2021, 23:3303/17/21
Mar 17, 2021, 23:39(edited)
04/18/19

Well if we are going to Speculate,, Ill say Grumpkins and Snarks .....

Or more Probably , Fairies , Gnomes or Pixies  

i