All Categories

Any suggestions for clan boss UNM

Search
Mar 17, 2021, 18:4203/17/21
11/10/20

I'll  post  my  full  roster  below,  I  need  a  second  or  third pair  of  eyes  to  see  if  i am  missing  something  that  can  help  me  get  closer  to  a  1  key  UNM.  I  dont  think  i  can  do  it  with  my  current  champs  but  maybe  someone  can  see  something  i  can't.  Currently  an  easy  2  key  UNM  with:  

Mage,  Tayrel,  Banshee,  Valkyrie,  Septimus.  

Welcome  any  suggestions.

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 17, 2021, 18:4703/17/21
05/16/19

I'd replace Mausoleum Mage and Tayrel with Fayne and Sepulcher Sentinel. Tune Sepulcher 4:3, get everyone's def as high as possible (especially Valk's), and that should be an 2 key UNM comp. 

Mar 17, 2021, 18:5103/17/21
11/10/20
Lxzy

I'd replace Mausoleum Mage and Tayrel with Fayne and Sepulcher Sentinel. Tune Sepulcher 4:3, get everyone's def as high as possible (especially Valk's), and that should be an 2 key UNM comp. 

My  current  team  can  2  key  UNM,  i  was  thinking  about  replacing  the  mage  but  his  buffs  are  almost  irreplaceable.

Valks  defense  is  about  as  good  as  i  can  get  it  at  at  7.7k  

Mar 17, 2021, 18:5803/17/21
05/16/19
tsdpool

My  current  team  can  2  key  UNM,  i  was  thinking  about  replacing  the  mage  but  his  buffs  are  almost  irreplaceable.

Valks  defense  is  about  as  good  as  i  can  get  it  at  at  7.7k  

My bad I completely missed that you were already 2 keying UNM lmao 

How much damage does your current comp dish out on average, and is it a consistent 2 key on all affinities? Getting to 1 key is going to be extremely hard with what you currently have even with insane gear, I'm afraid. 

Mar 17, 2021, 19:0203/17/21
11/10/20
Lxzy

My bad I completely missed that you were already 2 keying UNM lmao 

How much damage does your current comp dish out on average, and is it a consistent 2 key on all affinities? Getting to 1 key is going to be extremely hard with what you currently have even with insane gear, I'm afraid. 

when  properly  speed  tuned  36  million  on  void.  My  clan  doesnt  kill  UNM  yet  as  I  am  the  only  one  doing  it,  the  rest  are  on  NM.

Yea,  i  figured  it  was  a  lack  of  champs,  i  reckon  i  need  a  draco  and  a  Lydia  and  i  could  probably  do it.....  maybe..

Mar 17, 2021, 19:0903/17/21
05/16/19
tsdpool

when  properly  speed  tuned  36  million  on  void.  My  clan  doesnt  kill  UNM  yet  as  I  am  the  only  one  doing  it,  the  rest  are  on  NM.

Yea,  i  figured  it  was  a  lack  of  champs,  i  reckon  i  need  a  draco  and  a  Lydia  and  i  could  probably  do it.....  maybe..

I see. 36 may be cutting it too close tbh. The comp I suggested will more likely be a more comfortable 2 key on all affinities if tuned properly. 

Yeah, Lydia and other key ones like Draco, Duchess, or Krisk should do it. Hope you pull them soon! (Hope I also pull them soon 😢)

Mar 17, 2021, 19:2903/17/21
12/19/19
tsdpool

we have a spot open, we just started killing unm. lmk if interested

Mar 17, 2021, 19:3703/17/21
11/10/20

Many  thanks  for  the  offer  Trips,  i'm  currently  in  a  clan  with  some  work  mates  and  i'd  feel  bad  about  leaving  them.  The  only  reason  they  are  currently  hitting  NM  is  because  i  bought  the  keys  an  killed  it  pretty  mhch  solo.

Perhaps  i'll  have  a  chat  with  them,  i'd  love  to  be  in  a  clan  that  can  down  UNM  daily.  

Mar 17, 2021, 20:4203/17/21
12/19/19
tsdpool

Many  thanks  for  the  offer  Trips,  i'm  currently  in  a  clan  with  some  work  mates  and  i'd  feel  bad  about  leaving  them.  The  only  reason  they  are  currently  hitting  NM  is  because  i  bought  the  keys  an  killed  it  pretty  mhch  solo.

Perhaps  i'll  have  a  chat  with  them,  i'd  love  to  be  in  a  clan  that  can  down  UNM  daily.  

Sure thing, 2 spots open now. We can bring them over 1 by 1.  We have 10 hitting unm now, we usually kick inactives after 7 days.  casual clan, but a spot opens up once or twice a week.