All Categories

Yet again screw up from Plarium

Search
Mar 17, 2021, 12:5903/17/21
12/23/19

Development team please explain how you missed this, Miscreated Monster shield being broken? Do you even test the things you do? By the fact that as as you release something you have to come out and say you will fix it shows you testing is extremely subpar if you actually test.

Please dont come on here say yes we tested because if you did how did you miss something so big?

The player base desevres an explaination from the develpers.

This fix shows the lack of quality of lofe for players the developers have.

Please lets see how people are going to defend plarium on this epic screw up.

It will proably take 3-4 months to fix just like when deathless a3 was broken and not working at all.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 17, 2021, 13:0903/17/21
03/30/19

Welcome to major patches in video games - they tend to screw things up for players from time to time.

Go chill in Normal DT while they fix it

Mar 17, 2021, 13:1403/17/21
11/10/20
(JR) RAMBO

Welcome to major patches in video games - they tend to screw things up for players from time to time.

Go chill in Normal DT while they fix it

I  havent  checked  but  i'm  guessing  there's  a  spider  tournament  for  the  new  fragment  summon.  I'm  willing  to  bet  that  MM  plays  a  big  role  in  getting  spider  20  done.  With  the  now  broken  MM  it  will  take  quite a  bit  more  energy  to  get  the  fragments.  That's  the  biggest  problem  that  i  can  see  looking  forward.  

Mar 17, 2021, 13:2703/17/21
12/19/19

what happened to MM?

Mar 17, 2021, 13:3703/17/21
04/18/19
Trips

what happened to MM?

Seems they ** GLITCHED ** MM Shield,, but , maybe they did it on Purpose 

MM was just a Bit Over OP IMHO 

But then again so are all the What i say are ** Sand bagged ** Heros that can be Tweaked to be almost GODLY LEGO in a Rare Hero , 

Like Speed tuning an Apothocary that can Out Heal the damage of 4 Nukers

But I guess there is a way around everything if you Spend Enough Time and Money

Mar 17, 2021, 13:5103/17/21
12/23/19

they did not test the new shield change. Now when MM uses his shield, if the new one is not better then the old one even if there is only 1 turn left on it, the new shield will not override the old one.

Wow how they hell did they miss this? The only way posible is they did not test the change or the people testing are complete morons.

I am going with they did not test it.

EVEN LEAD DEVELOPER CAME OUT AND SAID IT IS NOT ACTING AS INTENDED. 

ANSWER THIS LEAD DEVELOPER IF IS NOT ACTING HOW IT IS INTENDED THEN SHOW THE COMMUNITY PROOF THAT YOU TESTED IT BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY YOU DID TO MISS THIS UNLESS YOUR TESTERS ARE COMPLETELY CLUELESS.

Mar 17, 2021, 13:5603/17/21
06/22/19

I believe some players and content creators are to be blame 😂 and Plarium listens to this community. 

When Plarium release Scrapper, these players complain that his a1 overrides the shield from his a2 (which is most of the time bigger than his a1 shield) 

So I believe because of this, they change the shield mechanic and do this:

"Changed Shield buff priority. Now when applying a Shield buff on a Champion who already has a Shield buff, the highest value Shield will be kept (or will override the smaller one). It is no longer decided by the duration of the buffs, but by the size of the Shield."

Now when Miscreated Monster do his shield skill, it will not update the buff duration if the current shield if it is bigger. So as a result, the shield has no longer 100% uptime. Which is really bad when fighting Scarab king. 

I believe this is not intentional, but yeah, it is a nerf to Miscreated monster which is sad. 

Mar 17, 2021, 14:0203/17/21
12/19/19

ouch.  so to fix a crummy rare (scrapper), MM got nerfed...lol  Hopefully they change it quickly.  I'll go to normal DT for a week and see b4 I build a metalshaper

Mar 17, 2021, 15:0003/17/21
12/23/19
JoinME

I believe some players and content creators are to be blame 😂 and Plarium listens to this community. 

When Plarium release Scrapper, these players complain that his a1 overrides the shield from his a2 (which is most of the time bigger than his a1 shield) 

So I believe because of this, they change the shield mechanic and do this:

"Changed Shield buff priority. Now when applying a Shield buff on a Champion who already has a Shield buff, the highest value Shield will be kept (or will override the smaller one). It is no longer decided by the duration of the buffs, but by the size of the Shield."

Now when Miscreated Monster do his shield skill, it will not update the buff duration if the current shield if it is bigger. So as a result, the shield has no longer 100% uptime. Which is really bad when fighting Scarab king. 

I believe this is not intentional, but yeah, it is a nerf to Miscreated monster which is sad. 

This goes to my point that they are not testing the change. If they would have truely tested the change they would have caught this before it wnet live.

I do not think they are testing because how do you miss this?

Mar 17, 2021, 15:0203/17/21
12/23/19

We will have to wait and see how long it takes to fix this issue. 

Wth plarium;s track record, it will take 2 - 4 months for them to fix a change they made for a rare then negitivly inpacted a epic. WOW REALY!!!

Mar 17, 2021, 16:5303/17/21
12/23/19

But you did not answer the question on how they missed this? Please explain to everyone, we would like to know that Plarium is truely testing things beofre they go live, but with the way things are being released it appears they do not. If they would have tested it the new shield mechanic they would have caught this.

Also will take over 3 months like it did with deathless' a3 to get fixed? In case you are not fimalar with the deathless issue, when you used the a3, the game would freeze for 2 secs and then blink and skip his turn whenever you used the his a3. 

It was posted in the forums and took over 3 months to get fixed. Is this going to take as long or longer to fix. The community would like to know. The fact you broke a champion for no reason is very frustraiting and make a lot of people think the developers have not idea what they are truely doing. 

its like they are just turning knobs to see what works. 

the st frustraiting thing is they did this because of a rae champion.. They broke a very good epic champion because of a rare. The fact you have no issue with that is mind numbing.

Mar 17, 2021, 17:2303/17/21
10/15/20

if a champion has a 1-turn-duration shield on, this shield will be replaced with a new one that lasts more turns. In all other situations, the shield with a bigger value will prevail. 

The fix they are planning is really good.

Mar 17, 2021, 17:2503/17/21
12/23/19
Trips

Thanks!

How long? please let us know how it will take for this tobe fixed

Mar 17, 2021, 17:2603/17/21
12/23/19
Skadi

if a champion has a 1-turn-duration shield on, this shield will be replaced with a new one that lasts more turns. In all other situations, the shield with a bigger value will prevail. 

The fix they are planning is really good.

How do you know the fix is really good? Do you have inside information?

Mar 17, 2021, 17:2903/17/21
Mar 17, 2021, 17:31(edited)
10/15/20
jrbulldog690

How do you know the fix is really good? Do you have inside information?

Lol, I know the fix they are planning is good because I just posted what they are planning in italic letters IN the post you cited. 

And I have the top secret inside information GreenKnight posted in the thread he [edit: another community manager, Oracle] linked just a few posts above.

Are you a kind of troll?

Mar 17, 2021, 17:5603/17/21
12/19/19

lmao @Skadi 

Mar 17, 2021, 18:0403/17/21
04/14/20
Oracle

Hi, guys! We appreciate you sharing your opinions about the recent change of the Shield buff. We listen to your discussions and now we are working on the update to modify the current Shield behaviour. More about that is in the post by the link: https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/843_news/388_changes-in-the-shield-buff/

So what compensation can we expect for all the DT rewards that are now blocked by Scarab Kings which have become virtually impossible to pass for lots of people until the fix is implemented? 

Mar 17, 2021, 18:0903/17/21
11/10/20
L9753

So what compensation can we expect for all the DT rewards that are now blocked by Scarab Kings which have become virtually impossible to pass for lots of people until the fix is implemented? 

I  wouldn't  get  excitied  about  compensation....  i  would  guess  at  the  most....  an  energy  refill  or  two,  maybe  a  clan  boss  key  and  some  arena  tokens.  Same  as  you  would  expect  from  any  update.

Mar 17, 2021, 22:1703/17/21
10/08/17

I just love these threads where players act like they have a 51% share  in the company to make such outlandish demands

The dude probably never spent a dime  on this game   PPFFFFF!