All Categories

Team Recommendations?

Team Recommendations?

Search
Mar 14, 2021, 17:3703/14/21
01/13/21

Team Recommendations?

Which champions should I fully book and 6-star for use in classic arena, clan boss, and campaign, and what would be some good team combinations?  These are my champions:

Attack: Athel, Elhain, Galek, Kael, Relickeeper, Ripper, Warmaiden, Yaga the Insatiable

Support:  Apothecary, Cardinal, Doompriest, High Khatun, Pestilus, Shaman, Stag Knight, Uugo

Defense:  Jizoh, Romero, Seeker

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 14, 2021, 19:3303/14/21
05/16/19

High Khatun, Seeker, Stag Knight, Kael could be a decent speed comp in arena. For CB- Kael, Apothecary, Cardinal, Pestilus, and Stag Knight should do for now. Lastly, Campaign farming should be doable with any of the 4 starter rares. 

Mar 14, 2021, 21:3003/14/21
10/15/20

If you have Cardinal, you should build your arena team around her.

Your team could look like this: 1. Cardinal in Immunity set, block debuffs is necessary, if your cardinal is stunned, you lose the fight. Main Stats HP and def, Cardinal needs tons of this to survive the big hit of the opponents team.

2. Stag Knight in accuracy gear

3. + 4. Two damagedealers in Savage or Cruel sets (probably Athel and Relickeeper for now).

The other teammembers exept Cardinal are supposed to die in the first turn. Cardinal revives them with completely filled turnmeter, you can hit back immediately.

I think this team is better than the usual speed nuker teams, because you can go for "damage only" on your attackers equip, no compromise with speed.