All Categories

Quality of life improvements

Search
Mar 13, 2021, 05:1503/13/21
01/18/21

>> Whether it's lvling up chickens or farming potions or whatever else we run the same dungeon or campaign stages repeatedly. We need to be able to do this as quickly as possible. On the rewards screen keep a running average for the times of our last 10 battle for that stage with a reset option. This will allow players to test different teams to see which combination of champs can run a stage the fastest.

>> Some rares I've already decided I'm going to keep. Others I'm going to use as chickens or skill books. Add a designator option on the champs info screen for at least these 3 categories. The next time I pull one of this champ from the portal it ALREADY has the tag selected that I assigned it. This way I don't have to stop and think or choose again what I want to do with each champ when the decision was already made.

>> Also on the page where we see what camp we pulled from shards allow us to immediately either send it the the vault or go to tavern. 

>> I don't know how other people choose to manage their champs but I keep my chickens in the vault. Make it possible to move champs from the vault to the tavern in one move rather than to general inventory first then tavern. Also when up ranking a champ allow us to use champs still in the vault as chickens.

>> On the tab where we sort champs by rank, faction, ect. add an identify duplicates option. All champs will be hidden except the ones you have 2 or more of.

>> On each champ's info screen add an in game note pad where players can keep notes.

>> Same as above. Add note pads to team selection page for each stage. One team may work really well for Ice Golem stage 17 but not for 18. This would be especially useful in Doom Tower.

>> Make the option to assign champs to teams so in the arenas you can load pre-set teams. Also for tag arenas give the option to move an entire team from one position to another without having to do it piecemeal.

>> I may know I want to find Steel Bowyer but have no idea what her portrait looks like. Give players the option to switch to text rather than portrait. Steel Bowyer could be shortened to S Bow. Countess Lix could be Lix. This would really be useful on the team select for arenas, dungeons, and campaign. Better yet allow players to assign the shortened names so they know that S Bow means Soulbound and not Steel.

Some of these features would be easy to add from a programming standpoint and others may be very difficult. Please do what you can.

Views
Comments