All Categories

Raid Ideas and Improvements

Search
Mar 12, 2021, 20:1203/12/21
02/29/20

There  are  a  lot  of  problems  in  this  game,  and  their  are  too  many  topics  about  problems.  These  are  some  ideas  of  new  content  in  the  game.

CHAMPION  TAGS

The  champion  tags  that  they  are  adding  are  not  enough.  There  should  be  more  such  as-

More  Builds  With  Stats-

-Resistance  Build

-Accuracy  Build

-Critical  Build

Builds  About  Commonly  Used  Unique  Sets-

-Stun

-Immunity

-Savage

-Retaliation

Builds  Around  Areas-

-Dungeons

-Arena

-Clan  Boss

There  are  a  lot  more  builds  for  champions  of  utility  other  than  the  ones  posted  in  the  "What's  Next  in  Raid"  video.  Anf  this  better  not  be  their  idea  of  a  dupe  system.

CHANGES  TO  SHARDS

Faction  Wars  will  become  a  problem.  For  F2P  and  Low  Spending  accounts,  Lydia  will  be  almost  imposssible.  That  is  why  I  propose  Faction  shards.  (Note:  None  Of  This  Will  Apply  To  Mystery  Shards).  Wheb  you  get  a  shard  (ancient,  sacred,  void)  it  will  have  an  equal  to  chance  to  be  divided  into  a  random  faction.  So  you  might  have  a  Sacred  Order  ancient  shard,  a  Dwarf  void  shard,  and  a  Skinwalkers  sacred  shard.  When  you  open  a  shard  on  a  2X  or  during  no  event,  you'll get  a  champion  from  that  faction.  When  you  open  during  a  10X  event  or  the  new  guaranteed  champion  events,  Faction  shard  Factions  are  ignored.  So  if  you  open  an  Orc  ancient  shard,  you  have  the  current  summoning  odds  of  pulling  a  champion  from  any  faction.  So  this  is  the  example.  If  you  finished  Undead  Hordes  Crypt,  and  you  have  an  Undead  Hordes  sacred,  you'll  want  to  open  during  a  10X,  so  you  DON'T  get  a  champion  from  that  faction  which  you  already  finished.  If  you  havent  finished Dwarf  Crypt,  and  you  have  a  Dwarf  ancient  shard,  you'll want  to  open  it  during  a  2X  ancient  so  you  have  double  chances  and  will  get  a  Dwarf.

VOID  TOWER/VOID  STRONGHOLD,  BOOK  PAGES  AND  FORGE  SETS

You  know  that  hidden  little  thing  in  the  side  of  the  dungeon  screen?  My  idea  is  to  change  that  into  a  new  dungeon,  where  you  can  farm  book  pages!  There  would  be  a  fusion  page  for  books.  100  Rare  book  pages  equal  a  Rare  book,  1,000  epic  book  pages  is  an  epic  book,  and  10,000  legendary  book  pages  is  a  legendary  book.  It  would take  50,000  silver,  300,000  silver,  and  1,000,000  silver  respectively  to  fuse  each  book.  Energy  costs  would  be  the  same  as  normal  dungeons.  For  example,  Stage  20  would  be  16  energy,  and  would  have  a  chance  to  drop  a  certain  amount  of  book  pages.  Each  stage  would  drop  the  same   amount  of  pages  regardless  of  rarity.  So  you  could  get  10  rare  pages,  or  10  legendary  pages.  You  just  need  more  pages  depending  on  rarity.  There  is  a  twist  though.  To  make  it  more  balanced  and  difficult,  you  would  only  be  able  to  use  Void  Affinity  Champions.  The  classic  three  round setup  would  also  be  used.  The  boss  at  the  end  would  be  more  at  a  Doom  Tower  level. Ypu  would  also  earn  forge  materials  for  two  new  artifact  sets-

-Reluctance-2  Pieces-

-+40  RES.  Recieves  10%  less  damage  from  AOE  attacks.

-Fearless-2  Pieces-

-+20  C.  DMG.  +8%  Speed.

The  drop  rates  of  these  artifact  materials  would  be  lower  compared  to  the  Faction  Wars  drops,  and  like  the  Faction  Wars  drops  they  will  not  use  Core  Hammers.

EXPANDING  DUNGEONS

Raise  Potion  Keep  levels  to  level  20  along  with  the  Minotaur's  Labrynth,  so  no  more  midget  potions.  I'm  not  going  to  waste  too  much  time  on  this.  My  hands  are  getting  tired.

PLAYER  RECOMMENDATIONS  IN  GAME

There  are  ratings  for  champions  within  areas.  Give  us  an  ability  to  rate  gear  and  masteries.  Each  player  should  be  able  to  rate  the  best  main  stat  on  each  piece  and  the  ideal  perfect  sub stats,  along  with  artifact  sets  that  go  well  with  that  champion.  We  should  also  be  able  to  put  in  our  reccommendations  for  other  player's champion's  masteries.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 13, 2021, 05:4803/13/21
06/22/19

Champion tags, I dont think we need that much. We don't usually build 10 of the same champions right? 

Faction shards, this is actually good espcially if you are looking for a specific champions. 

Mar 13, 2021, 15:0603/13/21
02/29/20

No,  I  dont  mean  it  that  way.  I  just  mean  if  you  have  a  stun  set  Bellower  and  an  Immunity  Bellower,  how  are  you  going  to  tell  them  apart  with  the  current  tags?  None  of  the  tags  really  represent  them  that  much.

Mar 13, 2021, 17:5103/13/21
02/25/21

NIGHTMARE

Add more rewards to nightmare to make it worth farming on, or reduce the energy requrement.

Mar 13, 2021, 18:1403/13/21
02/29/20

Nightmare  is  not  meant  to  be  farmed  on  in  the  first  placed.  Farm  Brutal  12-3

Mar 13, 2021, 22:5703/13/21
10/06/20

Champion Vault - 1000

Option to change default view settings when the game starts, auto on/off toggle for all features

More tournaments with better rewards

More items on the shop

More chances to win energy.

Mar 13, 2021, 23:2803/13/21
Mar 13, 2021, 23:28(edited)
08/22/20

more 5* artifacts, i dont have seen 6* in the markt, why?

i missing in the artifacts storage Search filter for bonus hp, def, crit Rate, critdamage, Acracy, attack, and speed.

Mar 14, 2021, 08:3103/14/21
02/25/21
Deleted

more 5* artifacts, i dont have seen 6* in the markt, why?

i missing in the artifacts storage Search filter for bonus hp, def, crit Rate, critdamage, Acracy, attack, and speed.

On that note, maybe a 3 star rare champ atleast once in a great while. Even if it's just the ones from the campaign.

Mar 14, 2021, 09:5303/14/21
05/16/19

Disagree with FW being impossible for f2p and low spenders hence your proposal to change the shard system. FW was meant to be a long term goal, and with time you'll inevitably get the pieces to finish FW. Another thing- Champion tags being significantly more detailed are too much too imo, Most of us only use 2-3 of the same champ if we build multiples and it wouldn't even have mattered to me if they only gave us color indicators. I only want some way to differenciate my built dupes. 

Agree with other things here though, like pushing potion keep levels further to 20, and a book farming dungeon. If that ever comes to the game I'd be farming that nonstop for the first week lmao.

Mar 14, 2021, 16:3803/14/21
02/29/20

No,  I  mean  players  are  not  going  to  be  able  to  get  enough  champions  for  the  new  factions  to  finish  them  before  there  are  new  factions  added.  It  would  take  too  much  time  to  get  good  enough  chanpions  from  the  recently  added  factions  to  earn  Lydia  before  even  another  faction  arrives.