All Categories

Need Rank Upgrade advice

Need Rank Upgrade advice

Search
Mar 11, 2021, 18:4203/11/21
02/20/21

Need Rank Upgrade advice

I am officially out of energy boosts, so it is going to be slow going for a while for upgrading ranks. So I am choosing among some 50s and could use some advice in deciding priorities. 

Ursula the Mourner seems like a solid reviver, plus I don't have any level 60 Banner Lords yet. I have had luck with Broadmaw as my reviver so far, so maybe I don't need her?

Coldheart is good attacker, I know she gets lots of lover around here, and being rare means easier to book.

Hexweaver is a good healer and I've already fully booked her, question is how long does she survive?

Apothecary is a good quick healer even though it's only one champ at a time. I personally hate going up against him in the arena, sometimes I can't do enough damage between heals.

Reinbeast is sort of a quirky healer/reviver/shield buffer... can't decide on this one.

Cardinal heals all faster and can revive... also don't have any 60s from the Sacred Order. She looks squishy though.

Jareg is another champ I hate meeting in the arena, I often skip over teams with him on them.

Grunch Killjoy's ability to convert debuffs into heals looks particular effective against the nether spider which I am having mucho problems with.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 11, 2021, 18:5803/11/21
05/16/19

Ursula, Cardinal, CH, Apothecary, and Jareg are all solid champs. How far along in dungeons are you and how many 60s have you already got so far? For now, without any other info/ factors to consider I'd probably go with Apothecary. Apo's main role isn't for healing but for boosting your turn meter and giving you speed buffs to allow your team to get more turns in. 

Mar 11, 2021, 19:1303/11/21
Mar 11, 2021, 19:15(edited)
02/20/21

My 60s right now:

I use Turvold and Elhain for offense most of the time. I also work in Drokgul the Gaunt, Dark Ethel and Samar Gemcursed.

Flesh-tearer has been my healer since the beginning (my first Epic), Sinesha or Zelotah get added when I need to double up the healing.  Broadmaw is my only reviver.

I use Reliquary Tender exclusively when going up against monsters like the nether spider, don't use her for much else.

I also use Nazana and Crimson Helm to help absorb damage.

I leveled Pyxniel to 60 before I found out she sucked. (My first legendary)

I am up to level 12-13 in most dungeons, stuck at 20 of the Doom Tower

Mar 11, 2021, 19:3103/11/21
12/19/19

I think I counted 13 level 60s, so you should definitely be further on dungeons.  I am guessing you have major gear issues (1. bad gear, 2. gear on wrong champs, 3. gear spread too thin, 4. focus on sets not stats) I could be wrong, but either way Dragon20 is your next goal.

Ursula (I don't have) looks top tier to me, and will be a solid Dragon carry and also has the best doom aura.  

Do you have a poisoner?

You have enough support to carry coldheart so that is an option now too.  And without a poisoner can be used as the dragon slayer.

Apothecary always a solid choice.

Mar 11, 2021, 20:1303/11/21
02/20/21

Hi Trips - honestly I just haven't been spending enough time in the dungeons, I've spent a lot of time leveling and ranking up. But, I really haven't strategized my leveling well (if you didn't already get that impression)

Thanks!

Mar 11, 2021, 20:3703/11/21
12/19/19

I did get that impression :) lol

But, better to spend too much time leveling than not enough.  Just shift the focus now.

Mar 11, 2021, 21:4203/11/21
02/20/21

I wish I had come to the forums sooner, there is a lot of help here and I could have been much further along!