All Categories

WTF NO REWARD AGAIN FROM DOOM TOWER

Search
Mar 11, 2021, 00:3403/11/21
12/23/19

WTF, this is the second time in this reset that on a first time clear i did not get a reward. this time floor 46 normal doom tower. This getting really old. 

The thing that is even disturbing is the reply I got on one of my tickets. They are asking what happened.

Read my ticket! It very clearly said 

I DID NOT GET REWARD IN DOOM TOWER NORMAL AND GAVE THE FLOORS.

PULL THE LOGS AND LOOK. IS IT TO MUCH TO ASK FOR YOU TO DO YOUR JOB.

IT WOULD BE DIFFERENT IF THIS WOULD BE AN ISOLATED EVENT, BUT IT'S NOT. IT HAS HAPPENED MULTIPLE TIMES ON EVERY RESET.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 11, 2021, 00:3803/11/21
12/23/19

Yes I am pissed off because plarium support is lazy and don't read the tickets by thier comments or its robots replies 

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Mar 11, 2021, 16:1703/11/21
04/06/20

Hello

First of all. Please stop using profanity in your speech. This post was almost banned because of them.

Please reply to the support message in as many details as possible about what had occurred. For example: when it was, what did you see when it’s happened, what did you checked afterward, what reward you should have obtained. Those things will speed up the process and help the support team figure out the source of the issue.

Mar 11, 2021, 18:0503/11/21
Mar 11, 2021, 18:45(edited)
12/23/19
GreenKnight

Hello

First of all. Please stop using profanity in your speech. This post was almost banned because of them.

Please reply to the support message in as many details as possible about what had occurred. For example: when it was, what did you see when it’s happened, what did you checked afterward, what reward you should have obtained. Those things will speed up the process and help the support team figure out the source of the issue.

Look first off I find you extremely offensive! GREENKNIGHT YOU ARE JUST COMING HERE TO SUPPORT THE SUPPORT PEOPLE NOT DOING THEIR JOBS. BEFORE YOU POST ANYMORE ABOUT THIS HOW ABOUT LEARN THE FACTS.

FOR example I create a ticket, say i did not get a reward on doom tower normal floor xxx. Then i get a reply saying what is your issue and be more specific.  REALLY HOW MUCH MORE SPECIFIC DO I NEED TO BE? I GAVE YOU DATE, TIME, THE DUGEON NAME AND LEVEL, PULL THE LOGS. 

GREENKNIGHT STOP DEFENDING PEOPLE THAT ARE INCOMPETENT. THE FACT YOU COME ON HERE JUST TALKING WITH NOT FACTS OR KNOWLEDGE OF THE SITUATION IS UPSETTING. HAVE YOU SEEN ANY OF THE TICKETS OR REPLIES? IF NOT THEN HOW CAN YOU SPEAK TO THE ISSUE OTHER THEN JUST SPECULATION. 

DONT YOU THINK I KNOW THEY NEED ALL THE INFO? ITS MIND NUMBING BY YOUR UNINFORMED REPLY.

When I post a ticket, I expect people to read the ticket. The support team is clearly lazy and do not read tickets.

ALSO THE REPLIES YOU GET FROM TICKETS ARE A JOKE, MOST OF THE TIME YOU GET A REPLY THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR TICKET.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO CONTINUE TO REPLY HERE PLEASE GET INFORMED AND STOP POSTING MISINFORMATION OR TRYING TO COVER UP FOR THE LACK OF COMPETENCE OF THE SUPPORT TEAM.

Mar 11, 2021, 18:1703/11/21
Mar 11, 2021, 18:46(edited)
12/23/19

My langage would not be so strong if support would just do their job and start by reading. I am sorry but do not have THE paitence for people that are lazy or just talk without being informed.

The support Plarium has is the worst. 

IS IT TO MUCH TO ASK FOR SUPPORT TO READ OR REPLY WITH REAL HELPFULL INFORMATION. THEN YOU HAVE COMMUNITY MANAGERS HERE TO ARE JUST TALKING.

PLEASE EXPLAIN YOUR REPLY, HAVE YOU READ ANY OF MY TICKETS OR REPLIES? IF YOU HAVE NOT HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY RELIVANT COMMENTS WITHOUT KNOWING THE FACTS. I WOULD PREFER YOU KEEP YOUR OPINIONS OR SPECULATION TO YOURSELF.

IF YOU HAVE READ ANY OF MY TICKETS OR REPSONSES PROVE IT SO EVERYONE KNOWS YOU ARE JUST NOT TALKING TO TALK.

FACTS FIRST BEFORE SPECULATION OR MISINFORMATION. GREENKNIGHT YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM BECAUSE YOU ACTING LIKE YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING BUT YOU ARE MAKING THE SITUATION WORSE.

I FIND THE WAY YOU REPLY UNINFORMED VERY TROUBLING. IT WOULD BE DIFFERENT IF YOU WERE READING ALL THE TICKETS AND REPLES

ALSO GREENKNIGHT PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW YOU ARE BEING HELPFULL WITH YOUR REPLIES. DONT YOU THINK PEOPLE KNOW THAT YOU HAVE TO GIVE AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE? ARE YIOU SAYING I AM DUMB AND DO NOT KNOW THAT? YOUR REPLY IS INFURIATING BECAUSE YOU ARE ACTING IF I AM A MORON.

Mar 11, 2021, 18:5103/11/21
05/16/19

GreenKnight was just trying to help you out. 

I also had to contact support recently and I, too, received an automated reply containing possible fixes, FAQ's connected to keywords in my ticket. You just have to reply to that email, explaining maybe once again what you need. I did that too, and I got a response in no time from support asking about account verification matters, etc. and I got my issue fixed. Bottomline is: just do what GK suggested, and you're more likely to get results instead of lashing out here and liking your own post and comments. 

Good luck.

Mar 11, 2021, 18:5703/11/21
Mar 11, 2021, 19:04(edited)
12/23/19
Lxzy

GreenKnight was just trying to help you out. 

I also had to contact support recently and I, too, received an automated reply containing possible fixes, FAQ's connected to keywords in my ticket. You just have to reply to that email, explaining maybe once again what you need. I did that too, and I got a response in no time from support asking about account verification matters, etc. and I got my issue fixed. Bottomline is: just do what GK suggested, and you're more likely to get results instead of lashing out here and liking your own post and comments. 

Good luck.

thank you for reply but I disagree.

The way that he came on saying you have to give as much information as possible really pissed me off. Dont you think I know that? Instead trying to back the support team, call them out on their inablity to do the job. 

I think he is contributing to the problem. 

the issue here is support not reading or Plarium using robot system to reply to tickets. Come out say yes the support team has issue and the robo replies are not working. \

Come here with informed information to the issue. Dont tell me to make sure I am giving all the information.

Its like my arm is bleeding. You tell someone your arm is bleeding. Then they ask you why do you have blood on your arm. Really did you just not hear me that my arm is bleeding and you asking why do have blood on your arm.

Mar 11, 2021, 18:5803/11/21
12/23/19

Even you have had the same issue with tickets. It is completely a support issue or lack of support.

Mar 11, 2021, 19:0103/11/21
Mar 11, 2021, 19:03(edited)
12/23/19

In the past year or so i  have submitted maybe 100 tickets of game issues. This is the reason I get so upset, because 99% of the time their answer has nothing to with the ticket. Dont you see that as a problem?

Why are you and Greenknight not coming on here and saying yes i am having the same issue support is broken and they need to fix the issue instead of coming on here and saying to be as specific as you can. Dont you think i have been doing that in all 100 tickets i have submitted?

Are the two of you not allowed to call plarium for their subpar support or better stated lack of knowledgible support. 

Call a spade a spade dont dance around the issue and be scared to call them out.

Mar 11, 2021, 19:2703/11/21
Mar 11, 2021, 19:31(edited)
12/23/19

To add injury to insult, I just got a reply from support staing you only get rewards on the first clear of a floor in doom tower.

WOW REALLY, I CLEARLY STATED IN MY TICKET THAT ON THE "FIRST CLEAR" OF THE FLOOR I DID NOT GET A REWARD, THEN SUPPORT COMES BACK WITH THIS REPLY.

GREENKNIGHT OR LXZY PLEASE COME ON AND HELP ME UNDERSTAND THEIR REPLY. THEY ARE NOT READING PLAIN AND SIMPLE. HOW IS THAT REPLY APPROPIATE WHEN IN MY TICKET I CLEARLY STATED IT HAPPENED ON MY FIRST RUN.

Mar 11, 2021, 19:4203/11/21
12/19/19

Do you have proof it happened on 1st run? I am not saying it did not.   I thought this might have happened to me a couple times as well, but I don't think it did.  I know I have accidentaly hit replay instead of next stage multiple times. I would expect to see more threads if this was actually happening.  So if I was a betting man, I would go with "user error" as the answer.

Mar 11, 2021, 20:4203/11/21
12/23/19

I am positive is was the first run. When I submitt a ticket i give the following information

dugeon

level

floor 

what happened 

date

ask them to pull the logs

After i submit the ticket is when the train goes of the rails because if their replies and not reading drives me nuts.

Mar 11, 2021, 20:5403/11/21
Mar 11, 2021, 20:57(edited)
12/23/19

Another example of issues i have been having is the game freezing. The other night i submitted 5 tickets, one for each game freeze,

I was at home playing on my internet. The only people that are on my internet is my wife and myself. Our internet speed per the speed tests I have done came back at aprox 60+mbs for upload and download and we only pay for Verison Fios 50mbs. I never had these kinds of issues when i used play WoW and latencey was always aroung 10 which incrediby good. I am also play on a brand new phone, Galaxy note 5g ultra. The replies i keep getting from support was check your internet. My internet never went down. I dont run a lot of apps at once on my phone either. I would test my internet while i would be getting the spinning wheel of death.

The reason i put in a ticket for every freeze is because of the loss of resources. The game would freeze right after I would finish the battle and you are waiting for the rewards screen. I know that I did not get the rewards because i would not get the experience either but my energy would be less then before the freezes.

I have suggested numerious times to fix this issue is simple, make everything like clan boss. They changed it not to long ago that if you get disconnect or the game freezes before you get the rewards it does not take your key. 

Why cant campain missions or arena fights be the same way? It's not my fault the game crashes or freezes. Instead they dont care. I many of you out their have had the freeze, crash, or loss of server connection for no reason. When i loss conection to the serve every time i check to verify that my internet is working and it is, I think the issue is Plarium has a server overload at certian times and makes the players suffer instead of making these quality of game play changes for the players.

Then when you submit a ticket you get the BS everytime and you can tell they are not reading the ticket.

Mar 11, 2021, 20:5903/11/21
10/08/17

Check the Tavern forum section for  my thread about why I got banned.

Point being I founf Raid support team very helpful at resolving my ticket .  Raid support is awesome in my books. just saying (my point  of view)

Mar 11, 2021, 21:1303/11/21
Mar 11, 2021, 21:16(edited)
12/23/19

I read your thread you got banned for posting a youtube thread calling them out on something that was broken and you got banned. Now you are saying they rock for banning you on calling them out on their BS? Please me understand your thinking.

Most would not think you did anything wrong by posting a youtube video of i think you said ASH calling them out.

there is nothing wrong with that. You were showing they are not being transparent and truthfull, i am sorry but that is BS for banning you.

i have seen other posting with links to youtube and i think you even posted on one of them saying why is this person not getting banned for doing the samething you did..

I am glad your experience has been good with support but mine has been the worst ever. they do not read plain and simple. 

I am not spaming either by submitting so many tickets because each one is a new issue and i am report every issue when it happens. So if they count that as multiple threads then so be it. If you dont want me submitting so many tickets then get support that reads the tickets or fix the issues in the game and quit ducking your heads in the sand.

I know some of you will not remeber but awhile back deathless's a3 was broken. The game would freeze for a couple of secends when you would use your a3 and then go on to the next champion. there were posts on the forums for 4 months asking for it be fixed.

I got him when i first started playing and at the time he was a very good champion for what i had acess to. I spent all the resources on upping him to 60 and 6 stars it took over 4 months for them to fix. I am sorry but that is not exceptable and players shpuld have been compensated for all the resources they spent on him but no they didnt care. 

there is no way it took 4 months to fix his a3, they just did not care, its that simple and any other statement would be a lie. 

i always find it funny when the developers get mad because you call them out or point to their BS, I ran into this same issue when i played WOW for over 9 years before retiring. I would post in the forums and call BS on the Blue posts by using their posts to show them how they were lying and lets say they did not like being called out for lying. The funnist part of it they could even say i was making stuff up because i was quoting the developers/blue posters,

Mar 11, 2021, 21:5703/11/21
10/08/17

If I read into everything to why and how I got banned adding in how quickly support tried to resolve  my issue and my experience in so many other MMO's I believe  my over all experience to be handled quite well in comparison to other games

Yes they did  also ask me a few times even after I thought I clearly explained the problem. But all got resolved  in the end  in a timely manner

When you have been arounf the block with games and dealing  with support in those games I feel in comparison my over all experience was positive and what I have learned  is support is a true sign of a games futire and stability

Raid passed that test with me

Mar 11, 2021, 23:4003/11/21
06/29/19

Hey guys.

I'm sorry, but this topic is far from being productive or constructive and therefore I'm going to close it.

Please keep in mind to voice feedback or concerns in a civil manner and reach out to support via tickets or moderators on discord to get the help you need.

Cheers

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.