All Categories

Devs need to watch this video

Devs need to watch this video

Search
Comments
Mar 10, 2021, 21:4103/10/21
10/08/17

Thats odd, I was banned for  trying to link in a you tube video link and my post erased. Oh well guess some got priviledges 

My link was even to a Raid content creator video :/

Mar 10, 2021, 21:5503/10/21
04/14/20

You realize that video is from July last year and has nothing to do with arena as it is today, right? 

Mar 10, 2021, 21:5703/10/21
01/19/21

I wish I had the opponents shown in the video in bronze...

Mar 11, 2021, 18:3603/11/21
12/23/19

Actually it has everything to do with arena today because the issue is still not fixed after 8 months. Bronze and silver are way harder then gold. 

I really think the reason is when high level teams stop playing and after each reset they dro a level. You then get all these very powerful teams that are no longer playing in bronze and silver, that is the issue.

Until they fix that issue arena will always be broken.

They will come back some BS reasoning that is not our vision. Then explain if your vision is not arena then what is? Why has it taken so long to fix classic arena? They keep mentioning that are trying to fix it.

8 months and it is still not fixed, they dont care or it would be fixed that is plain and simple based on the time line here.

Mar 11, 2021, 18:4503/11/21
01/19/21

It's not just inactive teams. My defense log is also filled with legendaries and teams twice my size and beyond.

Mar 11, 2021, 22:0403/11/21
04/14/20
jrbulldog690

Actually it has everything to do with arena today because the issue is still not fixed after 8 months. Bronze and silver are way harder then gold. 

I really think the reason is when high level teams stop playing and after each reset they dro a level. You then get all these very powerful teams that are no longer playing in bronze and silver, that is the issue.

Until they fix that issue arena will always be broken.

They will come back some BS reasoning that is not our vision. Then explain if your vision is not arena then what is? Why has it taken so long to fix classic arena? They keep mentioning that are trying to fix it.

8 months and it is still not fixed, they dont care or it would be fixed that is plain and simple based on the time line here.

Have you been playing since then? Because if you have, you'd know about the 'bots' and the free wins for everyone that came after that (whether that was a good or sustainable way of solving the problem is another question... but at least it got everybody who'd been playing for more than a few weeks, and was making an effort in arena, into gold). Now in the last month or two, while the free wins are still there in gold, it seems they've vanished in the lower tiers. 

So it's not the same situation as then. I couldn't say if things are as bad now for bronze players as they were at the time - a lot of people on the forums are certainly making it sound that way, but meanwhile I also see others who do manage to get into gold quite fast. And going by Plarium's comments, clearly from their perspective the situation isn't as bad and in need of a fix as it was back then. 

As for high level teams who stop playing: if they're inactive for a month, they are taken out of arena, so if they start out in high gold, they will disappear before reaching bronze.