All Categories

PVP opponents getting harder?

Search
Mar 7, 2021, 18:5303/07/21
12/12/20

I was comfortably in the silver IV range for a few weeks, then all of a sudden maybe 2 weeks ago I'm getting wrecked and dropped down a few hundred points to silver I/II range.  I did not change my team.  But I'm definitely finding opponents much harder than before, both offensive and defensive matches I'm losing nonstop.  Anyone else run into this before?  I wonder if they adjust who you are fighting based on something condition that can change based on in-game progression ?

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 9, 2021, 03:0303/09/21
01/06/20

They are always "tweaking".  I for one am growing very tired of it. About to find a $60 xbox game to keep me occupied rather than staying with Raid where they only let you get close to the good stuff without spending tons of money. I don't spend a ton, but I've already spent more on Raid than any console or pc game would have cost me. I'm getting more and more frustrated with it.

Mar 18, 2021, 04:2803/18/21
12/12/20

I do notice all my PVP opponents are a similar level (account level) to me.  Maybe I leveled faster than my ability to keep a strong team, and now I'm facing people who leveled slower but therefore played the game longer = stronger teams.  I'm def seeing a lot more legendary champs on my opponents than I used to !

Mar 18, 2021, 07:4203/18/21
12/03/20
philparadowski4

They are always "tweaking".  I for one am growing very tired of it. About to find a $60 xbox game to keep me occupied rather than staying with Raid where they only let you get close to the good stuff without spending tons of money. I don't spend a ton, but I've already spent more on Raid than any console or pc game would have cost me. I'm getting more and more frustrated with it.

same thing here.

Mar 18, 2021, 18:4403/18/21
04/18/19

well everyone keeps telling me i should be able to beat a Team of 6 star Fully Accended Heros that are sitting in BRONZE Tier I with ONLY 900 points ,,, 

It must a a joke, Really , because I have Logged in Every day and when i look Im not at 4 Months yet ,, I JUST got a rteam that can actually do Dragon 10 reliably so i can start to farm som 4/5 star gear ...

** YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG ** 

Ya,, ya,, I only have 2 lvl 60s so far , 

So ya BUT then they all say YOU CAN BEAT lvl 60 LEGOs with rares NO PROBLEM 

all you need is the right STATS on your gear, because all those teams of 900 point Bronze Tier lvl 60s that are Fully accended must have Cruddy gear to have been knocked down to 900 points .....

NOT HARD FOR YOU GUYS THAT HAVE PLAYED FOR A YEAR 

to have Decent gear , Decent Heros that can walk through teams that *** WE NOOBS **

that are Stuck in Bronze ONE can not seem to Beat ....

** But they are easy to beat ** you just need hero X and Hero Y and Build up SPEED ....

You dont even need good Gear ,, you just Need SPEED ,,,, It is EASY to beat those teams

i

ya Sure  OK ,,,,,, Maybe in another TWO ONTHS when i get Syl the Drake and 3 More Months of Farming My Masteries with the Right Characters .....

BUT SERIOUSLY,, all you guys that have played more then a YEAR are just talking Down to the new players that are voicing a Legitimate Concern about the lvl 60 Legos in BRONZE TIER I

Mar 18, 2021, 19:5703/18/21
10/15/20

Yes a month ago i was gold 1, now i am about to slide into bronze 

I am not a whale - but i have bought the monthly gem packs the last two weeks, if arena stays like this, i will be off to a different game 

Mar 18, 2021, 21:3303/18/21
10/12/20

There is something different, yes, I'm even here in the forums commenting this is not right! Guess, if they want to make pvp harder, well make the missions not to get to silver or gold... damn, maybe in a year I'll get to silver I. I'm at bronze II, with a team of 220-250 speed tuned with decrease def and nuke... stuck.