All Categories

stuck in fire knight

stuck in fire knight

Search
Mar 5, 2021, 18:2603/05/21
08/22/20

stuck in fire knight

hi, i'm getting stuck by this opponent. He can do nothing more, does not get a chance to fight, so his skill is a stumbling block

i

i

it happens over and over

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 5, 2021, 18:3403/05/21
04/14/20

Yes, that's a known issue... what you could try is to focus him first (even in auto, you can still click on specific opponents to force target them) which should normally avoid the situation where he makes himself unkillable and then never gets another turn because of Alure. 

Mar 5, 2021, 18:3903/05/21
08/22/20
L9753

Yes, that's a known issue... what you could try is to focus him first (even in auto, you can still click on specific opponents to force target them) which should normally avoid the situation where he makes himself unkillable and then never gets another turn because of Alure. 

all the opponents have this skills in this level.

Mar 6, 2021, 12:3703/06/21
Mar 6, 2021, 12:46(edited)
08/22/20
Skadi

Ways to encounter this:

block buffs:  , have only Theurgist from the list

block cooldown skills: have no champions from these list Block Cooldown Skill are not good for fire knight 

steal or remove buffs : only Ogryn Jailer (not good for fire knight) and Shaman (not good for fire knight)

ignore block damage : only Lua

Mar 6, 2021, 16:4003/06/21
10/15/20

Another possible way is, to prevent them from getting their buff. Either kill them first (hard and raw AoE damage is allways good to defeat dungeon waves) or try Stun/Freeze/Daze debuffs.

Or you could try to bring one champion like Orgryn Jailer, even if he is not perfect for Fireknight, to beat this stage once. You don't have to farm the void affinity Fireknight if the waves don't match with your aviable champions. Take the previous or next stage.

Mar 7, 2021, 23:0003/07/21
Mar 7, 2021, 23:18(edited)
08/22/20

block cooldown skills : i have terrorbeast Has a 20% chance of increasing the cooldown of one of the target’s skills by 1 turn at random. 

and Pain Keeper maybe I can use them for that to.

Mar 18, 2021, 22:0503/18/21
Mar 18, 2021, 22:12(edited)
08/22/20

i hope plarium will do something with this because i'm getting tired of getting stuck 

this means the game is broken 

decrease turnmeter is needed for fire knight. multibattle is not possible this way

Mar 18, 2021, 23:3203/18/21
09/29/20
Deleted

i hope plarium will do something with this because i'm getting tired of getting stuck 

decrease turnmeter is needed for fire knight. multibattle is not possible this way

No, this means you are unable to build a proper team needed to beat the level. 

You can just farm a level you can do.

---

Also side not, it's Unkillable, not Block Damage.

Might also looksie at decrease buff duration 

Mar 18, 2021, 23:4403/18/21
10/15/20
Deleted

I wrote allready how you can beat that Paragon. How can you say it is not possible to farm Fireknight? Thousands of players do it. What is done in reality is possible.

Just build an uncommen Skinner (Lizardmen). 3 times attack on his A1, great for the FK-Shield. Buff removing on his A2, counters Paragon. Problem solved.

And why do want to farm this stage of Fireknight anyway? Just take the next one, no void Paragon anymore. The game is broken because it's "impossible" to farm FK stage 12 on auto, so ridicolous. Plarium should build a Task Force to fix this problem immediately, highest priority in the game. 😂

Mar 19, 2021, 00:2803/19/21
Mar 19, 2021, 01:02(edited)
08/22/20
Skadi

I wrote allready how you can beat that Paragon. How can you say it is not possible to farm Fireknight? Thousands of players do it. What is done in reality is possible.

Just build an uncommen Skinner (Lizardmen). 3 times attack on his A1, great for the FK-Shield. Buff removing on his A2, counters Paragon. Problem solved.

And why do want to farm this stage of Fireknight anyway? Just take the next one, no void Paragon anymore. The game is broken because it's "impossible" to farm FK stage 12 on auto, so ridicolous. Plarium should build a Task Force to fix this problem immediately, highest priority in the game. 😂

I am now in level 16, but every level you have this problem

i need my selected champions, different setup is going wrong so i don't have a lock for this Skinner 

maybe I  can swap Gorgorab  with Apothecary.

Gorgorab can Remove Buff and Steal Buff

Aug 7, 2022, 12:0508/07/22
Aug 7, 2022, 12:24(edited)
04/06/22

I can understand the pain of these posters. I have to beat this guy on level 10 for the Mission (so I can get the great rewards for the Missions after it) but the only advice I can get online amounts to, "use champions you don't have". And for that matter, the worst part is searching through the ones I do have to find one on the lists (I mean, seriously, why can't there be an option to type the name of a chamion to look for it??) The best I have on those lists is Bellower, a 20% shot in the dark that NEVER works. Even trying to lower the turn count with High Khantun never works.

Seriously, hitting him ten times before he uses that skill is near impossible, and I'm sick of seeing my Energy flushed down the drain trying to figure some way to do it. Yeah, I have some guys that can steal or prevent buffs, they're the first ones who get flattened every time I try to use them. And this is ONLY level 10. 

Aug 7, 2022, 17:3608/07/22
Aug 7, 2022, 17:44(edited)
02/11/22

You can try and use the free champion you probably just got like everyone else. Deliana has an AOE block buffs skill. Of course she's not the best for the Fire Knight himself, but if you have a good 4-man team at her side, it should be enough. Just make sure you have at least two triple hitters on their A1, to compensate for Deliana getting only one hit on the shield. Or you can bring someone like Crusader with a join attack to bring the shield down. He wont do much damage, but he can remove between 2 and 5 layers of shield per turn. If you put him in relentless gear, he can then get 7 to 10 hits on the shield on his own.

At the level you're farming, a Crusader level 40 in good gear will do the job for you. Or bring him to 50, but do not make him 60, that would be a waste. To beat higher levels, you will need to get rid of him. But for now, he can help you for sure. Easy to book to get his join attack every 2 turns, thats the only champ in the game who can do this join attack every 2 turns by the way. (There is actually another uncommon just like him, but Crusader you probably leveled a bit already since he's the 3rd champ you ever get when you start). Other join attack heroes are all at minimum 3-turn cooldowns, some of them 4-turn cooldowns. And there arent even many who have this skill. So use this guy, he's free :P

I reached level 18 of Fire Knight using this uncommon. So it's very doable :P

Aug 7, 2022, 18:2808/07/22
02/11/22

I just thought i'd be clear on something. Your problem is how to advance beyond this unkillable guy, on auto. Having Alure on your team brings TM reduction, but proves to be a problem for this enemy. So the above text is a solution. Remove Alure (swap her for an Armiger maybe, whose TMR is smaller and will not prevent the enemy from ever having a turn).

Now, at the fire knight, your strategy of preventing the boss from ever having his turn might need to change. Breaking his shield fast and with ease, in less than a full round is paramount. Thats why i said use Crusader. Since the boss will now take his turns, bring someone with Heal Reduction. The boss taking turns is not a problem if he never heals. This method is simple and effective. It uses brute force a bit more than the sneaky TNR strategy. But up to 17-18, you should be ok.

If you ever get Coldheart, she will solve all your problems. You can disable her A3 during the first 2 waves