All Categories

Fix your arena!!!!

Fix your arena!!!!

Search
Mar 4, 2021, 17:4703/04/21
03/04/21

Fix your arena!!!!

I  know  im  by  far  not  the  only  one  feeling  this  as  most  post  i  see  are  about  arena,  but  ive  been  playing  for  the  better  part  of  a  year  and  STILL  dont  have  the  champs  that  i  see  nearly  every  arena  team  having.  No  Kael,  no  warmaiden,  no  apothecary.  I'm  F2P  and  seems  like  im  never  going  to  progress  past  bronze.  I  was,  for  a  very  short  time,  in  gold.  Changed  my  defense  team  and  dropped  down  to  bronze  in  about  a  week  of  taking  a  break.  I've  spent  now  almost  1k  gems  refreshing  list  to  find  teams  i  can  beat,  and  if  i  dont  go  back  within  a  day,  i  get  rocked  back  from  silver  1  to  bronze  3.    Literally only  need  16  more  silver  medals  and  at  this  rate  it  will  take  me  5  frickin  months  to  get  it.  This  has  taken  the  game  from  mildly  irritating sometimes  to  completely hopeless.  Not  looking  for  someone  to  tell  me  how  to  fix  my  team  here,  just  pointing  out  yet  again  that  arena  single  handedly  halts  progress  completely  for  months.    

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 4, 2021, 17:5903/04/21
Mar 4, 2021, 18:03(edited)
08/22/20

I have 2x  Kael,  warmaiden,  3x  apothecary,  and 2 legends (from blue shards)  i  get  rocked  back  from  Gold  2  to  bronze  4. 

everyone experiences an more unbalanced arena, last 4 weeks.

Mar 4, 2021, 18:2203/04/21
04/14/20

@Ogresmash Warmaiden at least is farmable, and while Kael isn't, the other starters can do as well if not better in arena, with the right gear. Apo is also not farmable but HK drops from login rewards and can do the same job, plus speed aura. So if you still don't have a basic speed nuke team, that's up to you honestly. That being said, tons of people who do have a team like that are also struggling, so the rest of your post may still be valid. 

@EB1972 Definitely not everyone. In gold IV, there are still free wins galore, like there have been for the past months. Which is why you also see a number of replies from people who don't see any problem at all. And I'm not really sure what the numbers look like in terms of how many active players are in which tier... 

OracleCommunity Manager
Mar 5, 2021, 12:1703/05/21
Mar 5, 2021, 12:18(edited)
03/02/21

Thank you for the feedback, @Ogresmash! Our team of game analytics is constantly monitoring dynamics in the Arena in order to prevent imbalanced experience for the players. 

The Arena is a highly competitive part of the game and is intended to be that way. Feel free to ask people in the forum for a piece of advice on your attack and defence teams. It would be useful to share the pool of champions that you have at hand - experienced players may help you to build stronger combinations of champions.

Again, feel free to ask other players here if you suspect that your champions underperform - other players may come up with useful suggestions for optimization of champions that you already have at hand. Dressing your champions in different equipment also might have a drastic effect on their performance.

There is also an active community in Discord: https://discord.com/invite/u3c8USHaUx

Considering your case, please take notice of the discussion "arena-advice" in the category Game Discussion". Regarding the development of champions, you might be interested in the Guides category.

Remember, that there are numerous experienced players, who are ready and willing to help you. 

Mar 5, 2021, 12:2803/05/21
Mar 5, 2021, 17:05(edited)
01/19/21

Yeah guys, just ask for advice on how to beat a 4-legendary team with a lead Arbiter and 2.5 times your team power while you're still in bronze. Brilliant.

And yeah, that's based on an actual matchup. To be fair, I don't remember if it was actually 4 legendaries, it may just have been 3 plus an epic.

Mar 6, 2021, 21:4903/06/21
11/16/20

Farm warmaiden in deadlands. It takes awhile, but you can fully book her for free using deadlands brutal/nightmare while  farming food. Also in a speed nuke team I think any starter can work, I'm using  
elhain atm. I was having a lot of trouble in arena and just this weekend after reading and taking advice here, i made a standard high  khautun, spirit host, warmaiden, elhain comp and am slowly getting back  into silver. With champs that are all free.

The matchmaking is still very Unbalanced But with speed comp at least I can get some medals now.