All Categories

Why are people so X%$##@$ about Bronze Arena ,,, DUH !!

Search
Mar 1, 2021, 12:2003/01/21
04/18/19

Might be the fact that Bronze 1 is loaded with 60s ,,,, and you can not get anywhere

when you get MAYBE one team every 15 minutes you might actually have a Chance against

AND WE NEED TO GET TO BRONZE III FOR TWO MISSION/QUESTS 

IS A COMPLETE BAG OF HAMMERS

i

i

AND TAG IS EVEN WORSE

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 1, 2021, 12:4203/01/21
Mar 1, 2021, 12:43(edited)
01/19/21

Yes, the matchmaking is awful and from what I can tell, based primarily on your arena points and your total account power, the latter of which does more harm than if they just made it completely random. What they have now is completely counter-productive to what matchmaking and ranking is supposed to be, and operates in direct opposition to another game feature, that being the faction crypts, even if we were to assume that collecting champions is not an intended part of the game. They have made a system in which the only way to climb out of the very bottom tiers of the arena is either to be so late-game that you can power through it, or optimize your account so that most of your total power lies in your arena team, and even that may not help you once you start to climb into the higher tiers.

I cannot stress this enough; I can honestly not think of any way within reason that they could've made it any worse. It is so bad that I'm almost impressed. It is deeply concerning to me that they either give it so little regard as to end up with this, or that they for some reason explicitly chose to do this, and I cannot imagine that reason being a good one from the perspective of players.

Mar 1, 2021, 12:5003/01/21
04/18/19

well i can almost bet you and Win that the guys sitting at 900 points in tier I with 3 60s

are inactive ......... really not so hard to put in a line in arena that says

** If you account is inactive for 3 weeks your teams are cleared from the Arena Board **

that right there would clear out the 900 point tier I teams that have 2 or 3 Lego 60s

Mar 1, 2021, 13:4203/01/21
05/13/19

No - No - No

Your set up is all wrong, Fluffy.

You have to redesign your team better.

Isn't your Athel 6 star?

Your not even using her in your Arena team?

What gives Fluffy?

Mar 1, 2021, 13:4703/01/21
04/21/20

Blame the players who are slacking off in arena. 

Mar 1, 2021, 14:2903/01/21
04/18/19
Player J

No - No - No

Your set up is all wrong, Fluffy.

You have to redesign your team better.

Isn't your Athel 6 star?

Your not even using her in your Arena team?

What gives Fluffy?

actually just got her to 60 , my only one ,, little slow getting 6s actually , sidetracked too easy

Got a Ma'shalled now at 50 , still doesnt make any difference ,,,,

Got to tierII on sat ,, then got straight teams that had 3 lego 60s on it 

till I got smashed back to tier 1 , got to the point where i just 

Fight , ESC just to get the bonus energy for the 5 battles 

Complete waste of time to go back every 15 min and reset just to get 

teams loaded with lego 60s that I have no chance against 

Funny thing is , I have burned tons of Energy on masteries and still useless

Guess I just have to get 4 60s which is a pain in the bacon on an F2p acc isnt it

Sure aint spending any cash on a Frustrating game thats for sure

Mar 1, 2021, 15:4803/01/21
12/19/19

how many days have you been playing? you have 1 objective in early game FARMING

not dungeons

not missions

not buying shards

not scrolls

not potions

not faction wars

not clan boss

not farming crappy gear in campaign

FARMING

Arena is not broken, game is not broken.

Your strategy and approach to the game is broken.  You need 1 60 (starter) to beat all those teams you listed.  Add in a 40 spirithost, 50 warmaiden and 40 tm booster (u have hk yet? if not a level 40 diabolist).  You are probably 2-4 6star geroes behind others who have played just as long.

Mar 22, 2021, 19:2103/22/21
Mar 22, 2021, 19:24(edited)
08/22/20
Trips

not dungeons

not missions

not buying shards

not scrolls

not potions

not faction wars

not clan boss

FARMING

Your strategy and approach to the game is broken.  You need 1 60 (starter) to beat all those teams you listed.  Add in a 40 spirithost, 50 warmaiden and 40 tm booster (u have hk yet? if not a level 40 diabolist).  You are probably 2-4 6star geroes behind others who have played just as long.

That's not the point, it's about getting these opponents that much stronger against them. These opponents just don't belong in this class. 

Even sponsors of raid shadows admit it, and have recently made a video, admitting that is just broken

Mar 22, 2021, 20:5403/22/21
11/16/20
Trips

not dungeons

not missions

not buying shards

not scrolls

not potions

not faction wars

not clan boss

FARMING

Sorry but this is the only correct answer to the op. I can tell by his tag team SS that he fell into the new player trap of just leveling everything up while not even having a single six star champ. That first six star seems to take forever, but once you have it the next is quicker, and so on and so on.

Was talking in game to someone who I could tell was very new and  falling for this same mistake and I tried to tell them they needed to focus on getting their starter to six star, and then ranking up just a core team. This guy was using suntribe in arena and complaining he couldnt win. He was convinced I was dumb for "sacrificing my champions for one good one". The game doesn't stress enough how important getting that first few six stars is. As well as investing in good long term ones.

OP you need to six star a core dungeon team or atleast have a couple six stars and some five stars of just a core team. Stop leveling every random pull up, ascend your main team, gear them up, then worry about arena. Your account unfortunety is just too far behind where it should be which is why arena you are seeing teams you can't beat, because you went about things the wrong way.

There are problems with arena but what you are seeing is just that you have used the wrong strategy going into the game. Get your champs leveled and geared.