All Categories

I need Legendary Books for my Bad El Khazar

Search
Feb 21, 2021, 13:1602/21/21
10/06/20

Where can I get Legendary Books, If anyone can guide me, I need to book my bad el khazar ad kill the dragon 20 to up my game. I dont have enough teams to defeat all faction war bosses yet. 

are there are books to be had in doom tower or clan boss?

Will masteries alone help me build my bad el khazar to be strong enough to kill the dragon?

what other things I can do to make my bad el khazar the dragon killer that i know he can be

what artifacts would you recommend for BEK?

Has anyone maxed out BEK? what all did you do to make him the dragon killer?

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 21, 2021, 15:5502/21/21
02/01/21

Yes  you  can,  get  him  up  to  speed  and  as  much  as  defense  as  possible.  And  if  able  get  him  a  refresh  accessories  that  you  can  get  at  3v3  bazaar.

the  best  gear  for  him  is  reflex,  but  if  you  dont  have  enough,  use  any  sets  as long  you  get  the  right  speed  and  accuracy  and  defense.

i  run  my  BEK  with  stalwart  +  perception.  And  here  are  my  stats:

i

Feb 21, 2021, 23:2002/21/21
09/02/19

the only people who have enough legendary books are the people who buy as many as they need and want. every other player (over 99% of the player base) is desperately struggling and clawing for books. and of course, plarium doesn't care. they will continue to increase the amount of books required for new legendary champions until it is like 30 books per champ.

currently the champion requiring the most legendary books is pyxniel. the worst legendary champion in the game.

you want legendary books? no one can help you. your opportunities to get legendary books will be extremely few and extremely far between.

Feb 21, 2021, 23:3502/21/21
04/14/20

I found a use for Pyxniel for the first time today... was losing a battle in arena against a tricky team of Arbi, Scyl, Tormin and Valk. Until I brought in my level 50 half-geared Pyxniel and managed to win the battle, she does have a role as a Tormin counter. But yeah, no way am I ever going to bother wasting books on her, unless she gets reworked and buffed. 

Feb 22, 2021, 02:3002/22/21
10/06/20

I guess I will have to wait to finish faction wars, that would give me 27 books for defeating the bosses and the points add up to few more

only other option is to finish the advanced quests daily and get 250 points every month and get 1 more lego book

and ofcourse if plarium comes up with tournaments and events , that might be another source. anyone wants to add any other source, do we get any in doom tower or clan boss, I know there is one in the bazaar but that is expensive

Feb 22, 2021, 14:3802/22/21
07/08/19

Doom tower offers one legendary book per month, so long as you can clear floor 100 on hard. Clan boss also drops them occasionally, but only from the top chests on nm and unm respectively.

Masteries will certainly help, although without gearing him first they're not going to do jack. Gearwise, I have mine in two speed and a resilience set, but reflex is also a solid choice.

Gear, tomes, and masteries will all help, but you should let go of the idea of making him into a 'dragon killer'. He's certainly great for dragon (and in general. the gains i got from him on dragon paled in comparison to arena and cb), but his job there isn't to kill the dragon, it's to keep the rest of your team alive and pump their damage while they kill the dragon.