All Categories

My reason for the 1* rating

Search
Feb 16, 2021, 14:0402/16/21
01/27/21

You keep asking me to rate you in game so here is why I keep rating you 1*

Let me say the things that are 5* graphics and sound.  Campaigns and all dungeons except for spiders den.

3* missions daily weekly monthly quests. Missions (would be 5* but the arena stuff in there the 1 at a time completion mechanic drops it to three)

So finally the things that drop all the good to just bad.

The arena system stinks

The missions require you to fight in said arenas can't progress until you do. The upgrade 1 great hall to lvl 4 takes either 400 fights or 200 fights depending on ranking. Then just a few more after that you have to do it again.

And finally the mother of all reasons why this game gets 1 star from me is spiders den you have all those factions which you may or may not get and the rings necklace and banners are faction specific I spent two weeks of constant farming and cannot get a single orc necklace or banner I keep getting the same 4 factions over and over and I don't have those 4 factions not only that when you do that God awful dungeon and get a xp brew or anything other than a jewelry piece it pisses you off.

I suspect since you're a loot box company that this will be treated like kabaam treats any negative criticism is to ignore it and not even care. Remember people generally don't like posting stuff like this and when they do it's because they're pissed and while it's too late to keep me playing maybe if you changed a few things you might get better revenue and player loyalty and longevity 

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 16, 2021, 19:2402/16/21
Feb 16, 2021, 19:41(edited)
01/29/21

i agree with you ...

I love this game for a while ... i dont  know if they will fix all that ... to keep me love it

But.. ill add something ....

It takes a lot of silver

Just to change armor

To change armor ???

Unreasonable amounts

Millions

Just

To change armor???