All Categories

HELP BUILDING MY TEAMS

HELP BUILDING MY TEAMS

Search
Feb 15, 2021, 23:3902/15/21
08/24/20

HELP BUILDING MY TEAMS

Hi guys !

im hoping to improve my teams with your help.

my collection of champs are below:

hope that you can direct me for CB team priorities and arena team as well

my current team for CB is frozen banshee cold heart tayrel apothecary  and madam serris 

and for arena is : madam , skullcrown, apoth,and candraphon 

hope you guys can direct me 

thnx from advanced:]

(p.s my english is not so well as well as my knowledge in this game so please if you can explain without shorters and initials that would be very helpful thanks)

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 16, 2021, 00:0202/16/21
11/10/20

Pretty  easy  for  clan  boss...

Tayrel

Frozen  Banshee

Septimus

Skull  Crusher

Rhazin

To  be  fair  with  Sepulcher  and  Apoth  on  your  line  up  you  could  experiment  with  them  too.  You  have  a  great  roster!  

Feb 16, 2021, 00:5502/16/21
08/24/20
tsdpool

Pretty  easy  for  clan  boss...

Tayrel

Frozen  Banshee

Septimus

Skull  Crusher

Rhazin

To  be  fair  with  Sepulcher  and  Apoth  on  your  line  up  you  could  experiment  with  them  too.  You  have  a  great  roster!  

hi thx for the advice

any suggestion for gear for CB?

also what about the arena team?

and who is next to 6's star priority?

Feb 16, 2021, 08:3602/16/21
04/14/20

For arena, the team you mentioned should work fine. Cruetraxa is also definitely an option, replacing Candraphon, perhaps not for all battles but for the ones where Candra is weak affinity or you really need to kill one specific enemy. Although she would need better gear (higher speed, higher crit rate, accuracy wouldn't hurt either) - possibly your other champions need better gear as well. 

Feb 16, 2021, 09:3002/16/21
Feb 16, 2021, 09:31(edited)
06/22/19

FoFor your arena team:FoFor your arena team:

Take out Apothecary. Replace it with Gorgorab. If you can speed tune everyone to your Gorgorab, use Gogorab Serris Skullcrown Candraphon. 

If you can't speed tune everyone to move next after ypur Gorgorab without getting interupted, it will be better to use two turnmeter booster. 

I would use Gorgorab High Khatun Serris and Skullcrown. If your Serris does not have good accuracy, just take her out and use Gorgorab High Khatun Skullcrown and Candraphon. 

Even without defense down, Skullcrown and Candraphon with attack buff should still wipe your enemy's team. You just have to avoid teams that potentially have big shields in them lile with Mountain King and Krisk.

Feb 16, 2021, 22:1502/16/21
08/24/20

Thx everyone for you advices I will use them if anyone else have advice about spiders dragon and so  accordingly to my roster he is more than welcome to tell me thx guys!

Feb 18, 2021, 16:2702/18/21
02/01/21

You  can  easily  speed  farm  spider  20  with  your  champions.  Build  septimus and  play  him  with  coldheart  and  royalguard.  use  any  def  down  too.  

septimus  is  the  king  of  enemy  max  hp  skill  though.