All Categories

Doom Tower Frost Spider

Doom Tower Frost Spider

Search
Feb 13, 2021, 16:2602/13/21
02/08/18

Doom Tower Frost Spider

The game gets stuck at the end of the battle
The error occurs when you exceed 1500 turns. This limit prevents the game server from being overloaded with infinite battles. Please try changing your Champion Team to beat the Stage quicker. 

So I have defeated Frost Spider, while HPBurn is active, but due to the 1500 turns limit, I have failed.

So I plan to increase Accuracy in Artifacts and in Arena. I plan to lower Frost Spider Health fast at first and then manually try to land an HPBurn and kill it to prevent the Frost Spider's Revive ability. I plan to restart Frost Spider battle from the start, if I fail and Frost spider revive occurs, to avoid triggering the 1500 turns limit. I am trying to do Easy Doom Tower, not Hard Doom Tower. So please do not troll me too hard, if you are an expert player that really knows how to do it already.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 13, 2021, 17:3502/13/21
02/01/21

Please  share  your  champs  line  up,  its  easier  to  help  if  we  know  the  chams  and  artifacts.  

Feb 14, 2021, 22:0802/14/21
02/08/18

I failed with a team of coldheart and scyl of the drakes and tyrel and Roshard the Tower.

I eventually succeeded  with a team of High Khatun(50) and Visix the Unbowed(60) and Scyl of the Drakes(60) and Crypt-King Graarl(50) and Old Hermit Jorrg(40).

The latter 2 were to try to apply HPburn to block Frost Spider's revive.

On the successful fight, I failed  and the Frost Spider revived, but I continued the fight for a second try, which worked.

Arena was platinum iii . My Hall has minimum Level 2's and Hall has health and defense and accuracy at level 3.

Artifacts minimum Level is 12's. Each had a minimum of 2 Masteries. Scyl of the Drakes is the only Legendary that I have booked. All Artifacts have been Enchanted at least once

I hope this helps people to know how not to do it and also to know one way to do it which did work.