All Categories

I kinda need assistance on clan boss team

Search
Feb 13, 2021, 14:3902/13/21
04/25/20

I'm contemplating between replacing black knight's continues heal, A1 damage, and armor up over lodrick's shield and ally protect. My current team for NM clan boss (can have like 15m to 20m depending on the boss affinity) Scyl of the drakes, Frozen Banshee, Arbiter(I'm still back and forth between her and high khatun) Black knight and stag knight.

My other lvl 60 champs are Galek, queen eva, coldheart, kallia, Iron brago, warden,war maiden and apothecary.

and no, i never have even seen any of those unkillable champions in my team since they practically never exist in my pulls as well as ally attack and counter-attack.  

Also, I feel cursed since I cant really fuse Rhazin (I'm a year in) since I can't seem to pull a wanderer (the only champion I need to fuse rhazin)

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 13, 2021, 15:1602/13/21
10/15/20

Is one Stag Knight enough to keep up atk debuff all the time? Maybe speed tuned and booked it's possible, he can place the debuff for 2 turns with 3 turn cooldown, and the stun-hit from CB isn't atk based. But unless it's precisley tuned that the debuff expires just before the CB lands his stun-hit, here is room for improvement.