All Categories

Did they alter the resistance on the Clan Boss?

Search
Feb 13, 2021, 05:4802/13/21
07/19/18

I noticed that today the same team l have been using is not connecting on skill hits.  This is across all level CBs which l normally hit.  I haven't altered my artifacts to reduce accuracy at all but l have been getting ~25% less total points for my total attack damage.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 13, 2021, 06:0202/13/21
06/22/19

I have not noticed any difference. Are you sure you are not doing weak hits on clan boss? 

Feb 13, 2021, 06:2402/13/21
07/19/18

I have played the same team for a few weeks.  Nothing has changed other than the result.

Feb 13, 2021, 06:3002/13/21
05/13/19

The game hasn't changed the resistance on the Clan Boss from what I can tell.

However, I will say to be careful with the Affinity Clan Boss!

I believe the Magic Affinity Clan Boss does Decrease Acc debuff on your whole team.

The Decrease Acc debuff on your whole team can mess up your ability to land Poisons.

Your poisons will be more vulernable to being resisted.

It will make the illusion of the clan boss having higher resistance.

Sometimes, people forget about the Affinity Clan Bosses.

Do you remember what Affinity the Clan Boss was when you was experiencing your issue?

Feb 13, 2021, 13:3102/13/21
07/19/18
Player J

The game hasn't changed the resistance on the Clan Boss from what I can tell.

However, I will say to be careful with the Affinity Clan Boss!

I believe the Magic Affinity Clan Boss does Decrease Acc debuff on your whole team.

The Decrease Acc debuff on your whole team can mess up your ability to land Poisons.

Your poisons will be more vulernable to being resisted.

It will make the illusion of the clan boss having higher resistance.

Sometimes, people forget about the Affinity Clan Bosses.

Do you remember what Affinity the Clan Boss was when you was experiencing your issue?

Sorry.  Have no idea what affinity it was.  Four of my five Champions are Magic including my Frozen Banshee.  But been working with this team for a while.  Perhaps it is just an abherration.

Thanks for the input.

Feb 14, 2021, 01:0002/14/21
05/13/19

If your whole team is Magic, You have to be extremely careful with Affinity changes.

The Clan Boss Affinity is Void from 100% health to 50% health.

When the Clan Boss Health drops below 50% health, He will change affinity.

The Clan Boss Affinity willl change to Spirit, Force, or Magic.

It will happen Randomly.

Force Affinity CB will make your whole team do reduced damage by 20% due to affinity disadvantage.

You will also do a further reduced amount of damage from weak hits.

Magic Affinity CB can reduce your teams ability to do debuffs effecitively.

The Magic Affinity CB does Decrease ACC debuff which can cause your team debuff to be resisted.

Spirit Affinity CB can mess up your heroes turn order.

The Spirit Affinity CB does Decrease SPD debuff which can cause heroes rotations to get thrown off.

Feb 14, 2021, 01:5502/14/21
Feb 14, 2021, 01:56(edited)
06/22/19

Keep in mind, if you are fighting against force affinity, your magic affinity champions may do weak hits. If it does do weak hits, it will never land a debuff no matter how much acc you have.