All Categories

Want to start CB NM

Want to start CB NM

Search
Feb 9, 2021, 03:5002/09/21
11/20/20

Want to start CB NM

Hello fellow players,

I've decided my best action is to work on CB.  I am currently able to 2 key brutal 60% of the time (when I don't I miss it by 10K or so on auto - to tell you the truth auto is usually better than me trying to manual).  My current team is Apothecary, Frost Banshee, Miscreated, Kael, Maus Mage.  Best score on brutal has been a little over 14k.

I have enough 5 star food to make one more 60 at the moment and am just having a devil of a time deciding.  I was going to level Seer, but decided to focus more CB for better chance at getting some books and shards.  I just got Arbiter yesterday from a shard and also have Septimus sitting there.....

My Coldheart just seems to die too fast to be useful at this point (I'll be farming Spider next - another team that needs massive help since I haven't broken past 13).  I also need to slim down my vault and get rid of some champs to get my power down (can't break into Arena gold with who I'm put up against).

I do spend time trying to research all this, but it really does muddle my mind after a while.  Trying to figure out what champs I need to hold on to for FW and such.

So I turn to you all, who have been so helpful in the past (much appreciated).

Who's my next 60 and what is my best team for CB?  Need those books! and shards.

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 9, 2021, 04:1102/09/21
02/01/21

septimus  hits  like  a  train.  He  can  even  one  shot  spider  20  with  proper  set  up.  Even  with  decent  gear  and  some  turn  meter  controls,  you  can  get  passed  spider  20  easily.

as  for  CB,  if  i  were  you,  just  focus  on  the  gear  while  waiting  for  a  better  champion  for  CB.  

try  putting  more  defensive  stats  and  focus  more  on   kael/frozen  banshee  poisons.

and  consider  trying  bulwark,  hes  good  at  extending  debuffs.

all  the  best  mate

Feb 9, 2021, 12:4502/09/21
11/10/20

Septimus  is  your  best  bet  here,  you  don't need  him  for  his  big  hits  though,  build  hil  defensively  with  about  200  accuracy  so  he  has  the  best  chance  of  extending  the  posions  from  frozen  banshee.

Take  out  Kael  and  put  in  a  defensive  septimus.  Take  out  miscreated  monster  and  put  in  Sepulcher  sentinal.  Build  all  for  defense  accuracy  and  survivability.  You  will  one  key  brutal.  

Feb 9, 2021, 12:4802/09/21
11/10/20

I  had  a  similar  team  for  CB  and  was  able  to  2  key  nightmare.  

Feb 9, 2021, 12:5302/09/21
11/10/20

Your  spider  team  will  be

Mage,  miscreated,  coldheart,  septimus,  stagknight.  Depening  on  affinity  of  course  but  that  team  can  take  down  spider  20  when  built.  

Feb 9, 2021, 13:5102/09/21
05/16/19

tsdpool is right. Use Septimus and Sepulcher Sentinel on your team. I'm thinking you can run a speed team that goes Sepulcher lead, Frozen Banshee, Septimus, Apothecary, and Arbiter. 

Feb 9, 2021, 13:5902/09/21
11/10/20

yep,  i'd  love  to  see  sandlashed  survivor  in  there  too.  You're  one  lucky  pull  away  from  an  awesome  team.