All Categories

My Best Clan Boss Run

My Best Clan Boss Run

Search
Feb 8, 2021, 17:3702/08/21
11/10/20

My Best Clan Boss Run

Hey,  so  after  finishing  the  build  on  my  Valkyrie  i  have  testes  my  team  out  on  Nightmare  clan  boss,  my  previous  best  was  24  million  before  Valk  and  I  just  did  49  million  with  Valk.  not  much  doubt  about  how  good  she  is.  Everyone  is  built  as  good  as  i  can  build  them,  i  cannot  see  how  people  get  to  100million,  that  must  take  some  insane  gear.  Anyway,  looks  like  i  am  ready  for  ultra  nightmare  but  I  think  i  will  still  be  a  3-4  key  even  with  a  valk.  I  saw  a  UMN  screenshot  of  someone  doing  200million.  Thats  just  plain  crazy.  

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 8, 2021, 18:0002/08/21
05/16/19

Congrats on the 1 key! 

Yeah, you're right about the 100m keys. Those teams are insanely geared, and usually has Lydia and Tyrant to go beyond 50 turns, well past the unkillable team limit. 

What team do you run? Valk with someone speed tuned right for Def Ups pretty much makes a 2-key UNM more attainable, you just need good gear. 

Feb 8, 2021, 18:0502/08/21
11/10/20

I  dont  think  i  a  totally  speed  tuned  correctly  but  from  what  i  saw  Increase  Def  was  up  for  pretty  much  the  whole fight.  My  team  is....

Mausaleum  Mage,  Frozen  Banshee,  Tayrel,  Valkyrie,  Septimus.

The  damage  is  very  heavily  dependant  on  Spetimus  extendijg  debuffs,  so  i  would  guess  that  over  multiple  runs  the  damage  will  spike  a  bit.