All Categories

Goodbye again Destroy Gear! We hardly knew you....

Search
Feb 7, 2021, 20:0802/07/21
07/15/20

Well,  Thought  it  was  cool  gear  we  never  used  was  buffed  a  short  while  ago.  We  finally  could  use  more  sets!  Well,  Plarium  must  hate  certain  gear  sets  like  Destroy  because  the  50%  nerf  in  many  cases  if  not  most  puts  it  right  back  into  the  closet.

Personaly  I  dont  think  they  have  any  real  plan  with  Doom  Tower.  Just  throwing  whatever  out  to  players forgetting  how  hard  it  is  to  farm  and  level  gear  and  the  expense.  Then  again  maybe  they  do  know  khow  hard  it  is  to  farm  gear and  the  EXPENSE  to  level  it.

Im  going  with  the  last  option. 

The  main  problem  on  top  of  this  is  that  in  most  raiding  games,  gear  or  set  pieces  drop  that  you  collect  from  a  boss  that  will  make  you  stronger  over  time.  At  first  boss  #1  is  really  tough  but  as  you  farm  gear  you  get  stronger  and  becomes  easier.

This  gear  will  then  allow  you  to  PROGRESS  to  the  next  boss  and  you  continue  to  grow  in  power  to  go  higher.

Where  is  the  progression  in  Doom  Tower?  You  are  at  the  same  strength  at  month  12  as  you  are  at  month  one.  The  small  amount  of material  to  build  the  new  sets  is  not  going  to  help  your  current  team...That  newly  forged  gear  will  pribably  go  on  other  characters.

The  only  real  way  to  gain  strength  is  to  be  lucky  enough  to  get  new  more  powerful  characters.  After  the  novelty  of  Doom  Tower  wears  off,  why  are  you  there?  Not  for  gear  really...I  guess  you  could  argue  its  the  other  resources  you  gain.

Would  love  to  see  some  way  to  enhance  current  champs  to  help  push  higher.  

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 8, 2021, 05:1802/08/21
05/13/19

You Silly Girl!

What makes you think people will say good bye to Destroy gear?

People used Destroy Gear before Doom Tower even existed!

Players used Destroy Gear to counter Healing Stall teams in Arena.

Players used Destroy Gear to counter Healing Stall teams in Faction Wars.

Feb 8, 2021, 06:5302/08/21
06/22/19

What happen to destroy set again? 

Feb 8, 2021, 08:0802/08/21
06/29/19

Hey there

Since the Scarab boss from Doom Tower wasn't adjusted in any way destroy gear has the same value as before.

Only Magma Dragon, Nether and Frost Spider got some adjustments.

Cheers =)

Feb 8, 2021, 18:4102/08/21
12/19/19
JoinME

What happen to destroy set again? 

Nothing

Feb 9, 2021, 20:4102/09/21
08/18/20

Well im enjoying my destroy gear its effective in several areas not just doom tower. Dont chunk it out yet dude! 

Feb 9, 2021, 22:1402/09/21
05/13/19
Dyrvale

Well im enjoying my destroy gear its effective in several areas not just doom tower. Dont chunk it out yet dude! 

Agreed - Faction Wars

2x Thenasil 3x Sethallia

Destroy Gear = Insane Counter