All Categories

There is no point in buying shards...

Search
Feb 7, 2021, 04:1502/07/21
03/24/20

I keep on buying shards just with the hope of getiing better champions or some legendaries but i always end up getting the same old rares n epic champions. Is either shard opening is just a total waste looking at the sum of money you spend and get no valve for it. sometimes i think am just not in luck ineven there is a 10x chance i still get know legendary in opening 40anct. 15 void and 5 scard shard including the extra money i spent on getting extra shards. there is no value at all. never going to purcshase anything again from this game. i know Plarium are in this for profit for atleast we also have to get some value in what we spend are money on. just a total waste of money...😠😔

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 7, 2021, 04:5802/07/21
11/10/20

Actually  i  am  with  you  there,  I  have  stopped  buting  shards,  however  saying  that  i  do  buy  the  monthly  pack  which  is  good  value  as  it  cones  with  gems  and  energy.  To  give  you  an  idea  on  how  your  luck  can  change,  i  bought  an  ancient  shard  from  the  market  and  I  got  a  Valkyrie. i  wasnt  a  believer  before  but  patience  is  a  virtue  in  this  game.  That  champ  you  want  will  come.  

Feb 7, 2021, 07:4002/07/21
02/01/21

i  feel  you  buddy,  i  am  refrain  myself  from  buying  shards  atleast  until  they  do  something  with  the  dupe  system  &  books.  

to  spend  money  for  dupe  leggos  are  horrible,  especially  void  leggos.  

however,  if  you  can  complete  UNM  CB  &  NM  CB  daily  you  can  get  approximately  around  10-15  sacred  &  void  monthly  (Sometimes  more).

Ancient  about  double  that.  By  doing  that  you  can  still  have  a  chance  to  get  one  leggo  (atleast)  on  a  monthly  basis.  its  slow  but  its  free.  

try  also  downloading  any  other  free  games  to  pass  the  time,  it  helps  me  and  i  hope  you  will  too.

Feb 7, 2021, 09:4802/07/21
10/06/20

no point buying shards, most important reason is that it does not matter which champion you get, what matters is how you build you champion. end of story.

Feb 7, 2021, 11:3202/07/21
04/14/20

@ematbaid Before spending money on shards, you should really read the details of the summoning events. A 10x does NOT increase your chances of getting a legendary, only the 2x events do that - and those are separate for ancient, void and sacred shards. So if your main goal was to get a legendary, then opening all those shards during a 10x was a really bad move. 

Feb 7, 2021, 16:0602/07/21
03/24/20

@L9753 thanks for the advice. i didnt know that was the case so will be keeping my shards for only those events then. i just wished plarium will keep in mind just to try and give us value for our purchase during these events when they are selling these shards. thanks guys for all the other info aswell.