All Categories

Doom tower is a waste of time now

Search
Feb 6, 2021, 01:0502/06/21
12/23/19

Instead of buffing the doom tower, you should be focusing on fixing the broken stuff. Few examples 

Chancellor Yasmin who ever did the AI clearly is not thinking. Why would she use her a3 on her first ATTACK to remove all buffs, no enemy has buffs at the beginning, it makes no sense

To me atleast 2 or 3 floors when I clear them the first time I get no reward out of all of the normal floors, yes I put tickets in but come on fix your shit really??

What about the tower on the far left of the screen in the dungeon area,  that ever going to open. For over a year it's been there and nothing

You made coldheart worthless in doom tower because of the nerfing of her a3. I AM PISSED 8 WASTED ALL THE RESOURCES TO BU8LD A SEC9ND ONE JUST FOR DOOM TOWER.

This just a money grab.

I hope it back fires and people like myself will move on to a different game because you buffing and making struggle to now contact I had on farm.

WHO FINDS REDOING CONTENT BECAUSE PLARIUM IS BUTT HURT THEIR CONTENT WAS CLEARED SO QUICKLY BY TOP 1%. 

I DONT AND I BET MOST WILL AGREE THAT ITBIS BORING AND NOT FUN TO HAVE TO REFO BUFFED CONTENT THEN CHAMPIONS YOU HAVE SPENT LOTS OF RESOURSES ON ARE WASTED BECAUSE YOU PLARIUM NUTERED COLDHEART.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 6, 2021, 19:4602/06/21
07/31/20

I think Plarium buff Doom Tower to slow down top 1% players is right, but they should treat the other 99% differently. The best way to do so is make Doom Tower hard level change by the number of fragments collected. 

For example: Boss level is 100. If you collected 3 frags, boss level is 100 * 0.3 = 30. If you collected 90 frag, boss level is 100 x 9 = 900.