All Categories

Clan boss help needed

Clan boss help needed

Search
Feb 4, 2021, 12:2902/04/21
11/10/20

Clan boss help needed

So  i  am  currently  on  NM  doing  a  consistent  2  key  at  24  million  per  key.  I  am  running..

Mauseleum  Mage,  Frozen  Banshee,  Tayrel,  Apothecary,  Septimus.

From  where  i  am  i  cannot  see  how  i  can  push  to  UNM  without   a  CA  or  shield  champ.  They  are  all  decently  geared  and  whilst  the  odd  upgrade  in  gear  would  help  its  not  going  to  add  the  millions  i  would  need  for  UNM.  I  survive  about  30  turns  on  NM,  so  a  bit  short  of  1  million  per  turn  which  is  decent  i  think.  I  have  a  longbeard  which  i  could  build  but  i  dont  think  he  would  add  the  damage  i  would  need  for  UNM.  So  my  question  is  has  it  gotten  to  the  point  where  i  simply  have  to  have  one  of  the  CA  or  shield  champs  or  UNK  to  progress?  

i  would  appreciate  anyones  thoughts.  

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 4, 2021, 13:0202/04/21
05/16/19

Ally attack with Longbeard on a speed team can definitely work. If I remember correctly Murderinc has a video on a CB speed team with Apothecary and Ghrush. Can you show us your champion roster? You may have other options there. 

Feb 4, 2021, 13:0802/04/21
11/10/20

thanks  for  the  reply,  the  only  other  noteworthy  champ in  my  roster  would  be  Sepulcher  Sentinel  which  i  could  trade  out  for  Tayrel  and  MM,  i  would  lose  the  crit  rate  buff  and  def  down though  which  would  drop  my  damage  quite  a  bit  but  would  allow  me  to  bring  in  longbeard.  I  dont  see  how  that  would  make  a  massive  difference  to  damage.  Id  rather  not  spend  the  resources  to  build  them.  

Feb 4, 2021, 17:5002/04/21
11/10/20

Well,  i've  been  giving  this  some  thought  and  Plarium  (  the  devs  )  could  easily  address  this  problem  without  breaking  the  game.  All  they  need  to  do  is  take  one  of  the  lesser  used  sets  (  such  as  curing  )  and  turn  it  into  a  set  that  has  a  35%  chance  to  place  a  leech  debuff.  Then  it  would  be  possible  to  transition  out  of  lifesteal  and  into  a  comp  that  has  one  champ  with  the  leech  set  and  the  rest  in  retalliation,  giving  those  of  us  that  have  been  unlucky  with  CA  champs  a  chance  to  create  a  budget  counter attack  team.  It  def  wouldnt  break  the  game  it  would  make  retalliation  very  viable  and  lots  of  people  would  be  soending  energy  to  get  it.  How  about  that?