All Categories

thinking of giving it up

thinking of giving it up

Search
Feb 4, 2021, 03:2902/04/21
01/06/20

thinking of giving it up

This game used to be fun but it keeps getting worse and worse. It's obviously rigged in so many ways. All that matters is that you spend your money. When you continually fall just short of the fragments(unless you spend), fall just short of success in events and tournaments(unless you spend), and now... I lose EVERY arena battle I enter, even against a team that is more than half less in every stat!!! RIGGED!!!! SPEND, SPEND, SPEND!!!  What a disappointment!!

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 4, 2021, 03:3902/04/21
07/19/18

It is still an entertaining game if you understand your limitations.  Don't get expectations too high in Arena as there are players who focus on Arena and set their teams up well.  I don't spend any money and really like the game.  

Hang in there.

Feb 4, 2021, 04:3702/04/21
05/13/19

Do you think if you spent money you would be happy?

I'm not so sure.

I spent money to get the Fragment Fusion.

I have leveled the Fragment Fusion to level 50 on my Account.

• I don't have enough 5 Star Chickens to make him level 60.
  • I don't have enough Potion's to ascend him to max level.
  • I don't have enough Legendary Tomes to upgrade the Fragment Fusion skills.
  • I don't have enough Silver to upgrade the Fragment Fusion gear to +16.

I have been thinking to myself.

What if I was to spend more money.

• To buy Chickens
  • To buy Potions
  • To buy Legendary Tomes
  • To buy Silver

Would I be happy than?

I think not.

Why should I be happy?

I feel no connection with this Fragment Champion.

Feb 4, 2021, 13:2402/04/21
Feb 4, 2021, 13:28(edited)
09/24/20

Its the genre of these games.

The more you spend the better chances you have of getting to the top.

For example, I only four leggos, tho three pulled from ancient shards.

Feb 4, 2021, 13:2502/04/21
05/16/19

The game is very much enjoyable without spending. If you know how to manage your resources well, and know how to work with what you have. 

All these Fragment summons, Fusions, Tournaments, even Arena battles that you're having trouble with gets a lot easier as you slowly build up your teams, gear, and game knowledge. You can ask for advice here on the forum and people will be happy to help you out. 

Feb 4, 2021, 14:1502/04/21
10/06/20

there are many factors that you need to study if you want to be sure. the power of a team is not the main point. the right champion, right armor, accessories, masteries, arena bonus and many other factors, there are dozens of books in factions wars, missions etc. try to finish the arbiter and get lydia  or focus on building as many 6 * as possible

Feb 4, 2021, 15:1302/04/21
01/06/20

All very good points, however here is my roster Visix,Mountain King, Candrophan, Scyll, Yannica, Ma'shalled, Kael, Apothecary, all fully leveled and fitted with recommended artifacts all at +16, all masteries(geared toward arena), glyphs up pretty high. My classic arena team is Ma'shalled,Scyll,Apothecary, Mountain King. I should not lose 7 battles in a row against weaker opponents. Just doesnt make much sense to me.

Feb 4, 2021, 16:4202/04/21
10/08/17

The first 180 day logins I spent much $$$

Now  in 2021 I am spending no $$$$

I play now for fun, I realize there is so much FREE rewards in this game if you do not want to "pay to progress". Just login  get free rewards, do some arena , do some quests , collect free shards

So much to do for free, unless you set some  kind of agenda or mandate for yourself which you will not succeed unless you pay $$

Just enjoy the game for free and recieve all the free rewards. You will progress and eventually get good Rare/Epic/Legend champs. Its a fun game if you set realistic goals

Feb 4, 2021, 17:0202/04/21
12/19/19
philparadowski4

All very good points, however here is my roster Visix,Mountain King, Candrophan, Scyll, Yannica, Ma'shalled, Kael, Apothecary, all fully leveled and fitted with recommended artifacts all at +16, all masteries(geared toward arena), glyphs up pretty high. My classic arena team is Ma'shalled,Scyll,Apothecary, Mountain King. I should not lose 7 battles in a row against weaker opponents. Just doesnt make much sense to me.

your team is 4 great individual champs, but significantly lacking in synergy... you likely are getting killed without getting a turn or at least significantly weakend as opponent is going first.  You only list legenary champs, your roster likely contains a better lineup especially since classic arena has been nerfed to be so easy.  Simply throwing a bunch of legendary champs together is a poor strategy.  You don't even have a champ with an aura... 

Feb 4, 2021, 17:5902/04/21
01/06/20

Actually, Scyll and MK are the only ones I mentioned without auras. I only mentioned the ones that are level 60. Could you explain your synergy idea more please?

Feb 4, 2021, 18:4902/04/21
12/19/19

The other 2 have auras specific to dungeons.

As for the synergy...

Apothecary has good synergy with all, he boosts TM and makes everyone faster.  So this is why he fits just about any team. But...

Your arena team lacks a spead aura, so unless Apo is VERY fast then the other team goes 1st.

90-95% of arena battles are won by the faster team.  Can debate whether or not this is good/bad, but it is a fact.

You have some of the BEST attack arena Legos (I have none of these), so I cannot advise as to which 1 or 2 will make your best comp.  Guessing Ma'shalled (annoying as fuk) and Candraphon but you need to go first!  If you had a gorgorab/arbiter (speed aura, tm boost, inc atk) that would be a great lead.  A budget option is High Khatun (no inc atk, but aura and tm boost).  If you use one of these you could still probably use Apo for a double TM boost.  I imagine you would never lose 7 in a row, assuming you get your champ speeds up to par.

Feb 4, 2021, 19:3302/04/21
11/10/20

Unless  you  can  tank  a  very  big  hit  then  in  the  arena  you  have  to  go  first,  most  mid/high  level  gold  4  teams  will  have  Arbiter  and  unless  you  have  one  then  you're  gonna  struggle.  Mountain  king  on  the  other  hand,  well  he  has  beaten  my  team  solo  on  more  than  one  occasion,  he  just  one  shots  everything. You  gotta  be  fast,  i  have  a  276  speed  apoth  with  skullcrowns  aura  and  i  am  not  even  close  to  being  fast enough.  I  am  low  Gold  IV.  You're  gonna  need  300+  speed  lead  and  an  aura  to  compete.   

Feb 4, 2021, 19:5402/04/21
Feb 4, 2021, 20:04(edited)
08/22/20

I totally get it, I also stay in the bronze with tag team arena. usually I also lose. with enough speed etc (2x speed aura's.
With classical arena, it also gets worse. also lost more and more lately. indeed it looks like it has gotten worse. Opponents are too strong, i have 2x of 60, and the other 50 level champions. against me all 60 levels chamions (verry good chapions), and i can not cut through. with a large buffer, and enough speed. I also don't understand why plarium doesn't do anything about this, it scares people away. It makes you depressed. I had ones for 2 weeks gold 1, and the last time silver 3, and can not came back to gold.

If your team is a bit higher in strength, your opponents become even heavier. it doesn't work.

have also spent enough money, but it doesn't work

I wanted to stop like that, but the game itself is fun. but. Then I start playing again, and then I'm completely stuck again. 

Feb 4, 2021, 20:0302/04/21
12/19/19

Lol

1. Classic Arena is "fixed", if you haven't figured it out yet it is user error at this point.

2. Tag arena is very difficult, it is not for new players. If you can't figure out #1, you have no chance in hell at 

Feb 4, 2021, 20:2902/04/21
11/10/20

I  dont  know  about  fixed  but  certainly  a  large  proportion  of  the  player  base  have  been  around  for  long  enough  to  have  some  very  powerful  teams.  They  can  be  beaten  but  you  will  have  to  be  very  patient  and  wait  for  the  right  gear  to  drop,  a  team  of  rares  is  capable  of  getting  to  gold  in  the  right  gear.  This  game  is,  like  most,  is  about  the  gear  you  have.  You  dont  need  one  single  legendary  champ  to  make  it  to  end  game,  you  absolutely  need  the  right  artifacts.  

Feb 4, 2021, 21:2402/04/21
12/19/19
tsdpool

I  dont  know  about  fixed  but  certainly  a  large  proportion  of  the  player  base  have  been  around  for  long  enough  to  have  some  very  powerful  teams.  They  can  be  beaten  but  you  will  have  to  be  very  patient  and  wait  for  the  right  gear  to  drop,  a  team  of  rares  is  capable  of  getting  to  gold  in  the  right  gear.  This  game  is,  like  most,  is  about  the  gear  you  have.  You  dont  need  one  single  legendary  champ  to  make  it  to  end  game,  you  absolutely  need  the  right  artifacts.  

This is accurate. They fixed it by introducing the bots, so to progress you only need to beat a fixed level of difficulty and not the moving target of longtime players. I assume the bots are still in all levels, but only know for a fact they are still in g4. Without the bots, new players would be screwed. And yes, better artifacts and a good team comp are what will get you to gold.

Feb 4, 2021, 21:3002/04/21
Feb 4, 2021, 21:43(edited)
08/22/20

I all use 5 and some 6 star gear. The gear I have is not that bad in my opinion, but the dropping gear I get is rubbish. I wish someone could look into my account and have ideas of what to do. 

I'm already playing nightmare 

I am at level 54 

Feb 4, 2021, 21:3702/04/21
04/14/20
tsdpool

Unless  you  can  tank  a  very  big  hit  then  in  the  arena  you  have  to  go  first,  most  mid/high  level  gold  4  teams  will  have  Arbiter  and  unless  you  have  one  then  you're  gonna  struggle.  Mountain  king  on  the  other  hand,  well  he  has  beaten  my  team  solo  on  more  than  one  occasion,  he  just  one  shots  everything. You  gotta  be  fast,  i  have  a  276  speed  apoth  with  skullcrowns  aura  and  i  am  not  even  close  to  being  fast enough.  I  am  low  Gold  IV.  You're  gonna  need  300+  speed  lead  and  an  aura  to  compete.   

In low gold IV, 276 speed is definitely fast enough to win most battles, provided the rest of your team is good enough. I can easily get to mid-gold IV by the end of the week without using a single champ who reaches 276 even including aura boost. High gold IV is another story and there I'd agree you need 300+ (and of course in the day or so after reset, such high gold IV players may also be encountered in the lower part of the tier). 

And yeah, my team also includes a Mountain King, he does definitely rock!

Feb 4, 2021, 21:4502/04/21
Feb 4, 2021, 22:12(edited)
08/22/20
L9753

In low gold IV, 276 speed is definitely fast enough to win most battles, provided the rest of your team is good enough. I can easily get to mid-gold IV by the end of the week without using a single champ who reaches 276 even including aura boost. High gold IV is another story and there I'd agree you need 300+ (and of course in the day or so after reset, such high gold IV players may also be encountered in the lower part of the tier). 

And yeah, my team also includes a Mountain King, he does definitely rock!

I have mountain King to. But have no chamion higher than 200 speed.

i

Feb 4, 2021, 22:0002/04/21
11/10/20

If  you  cant  do  the  speed  then  go  defensive,  with  a  mountain  king  that  shouldnt  be  a  problem.  Most  speed  teams  are  going  to  go ....

speed,  def  down/weaken,  nuke,  nuke

or

speed,  speed,  def  down/weaken,  nuke

build  your  team  with  crazy  high  resist,  use  def/hp  champs  and  tank  their  big  hit,  then  you  are  free  to  burn  them  down  after  they  have  blown  all  their  big  attacks  

Feb 4, 2021, 22:0602/04/21
11/10/20
Deleted

I all use 5 and some 6 star gear. The gear I have is not that bad in my opinion, but the dropping gear I get is rubbish. I wish someone could look into my account and have ideas of what to do. 

I'm already playing nightmare 

I am at level 54 

I'd  be  interested  to  see  the  substats  on  the  gear  you  are   using. At  5/6  star  you  should  be  seeing  some  big  damage  numbers  as  long  as  you  are  using  the  right  primary  stats  for  the  right  champ.  Primary  stats  are  what  to  look  for  first  but  substats  are  what  will  really  ramp  up  your  damage.