All Categories

DOUBLE LEGGOS

DOUBLE LEGGOS

Search
Jan 29, 2021, 14:3801/29/21
07/17/20

DOUBLE LEGGOS

Suggestion for double pulls. 

I do not have this issue but i hear lot of complains about this matter. 

I am currently on day 280 something and have spent some money on the game but i´m not a whale :D 

Is it possible to add a "clan-market place" to bastion where you can trade your champions you dont use within your clan. Get rid of people complaining about getting too many same leggos and them sitting in a vault. 

And not to abuse this, the trade could be like one legendary for one legendary and one epic for an epic and rare for a rare and so on. All traded champs should be nonbooked and non leveled. That way you cannot give maxed out krisk or other super powerful champ to someone who has just started to progress the game with ease. 

And I know that you need people buying shards with money and this would not benefit you at all. So, only allow one trade in a month and that would cost 1000 gems.

Thank you Plarium for making this great, challenging and sometimes reaaaaally annoying game! 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 29, 2021, 17:5001/29/21
06/29/19

Hey there

A feature to trade champs is afaik not under consideration and in addition it would hurt the overall game experience more than it would let player benefit from it.

The duplicate system is still being actively worked on, stay tuned.

Cheers =)