All Categories

Need help with Clan Boss on Nightmare (UNKILLABLE)

Search
Jan 24, 2021, 10:3801/24/21
07/26/20

Hey everyone.

I recently got Maneater and Pain Keeper and wanted to start doing Clan Boss on Nightmare. 

I used the Rust Stun Target Calculator:

i

Maneater and Painkeeper are fully booked. I used the Speeds I found on some You Tube Videos. But I cant keep the unkillable buff the full time. On Round 20 my Stun Target dies. 

I uses the Calculator by Deadwood Jedi (https://deadwoodjedi.info/cb) and it shows, that in Round 20 Kael uses a skill and after that the CB uses his Stun and Kael dies. 

Can someone please help me? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 24, 2021, 11:5801/24/21
04/14/20

I'm not sure about those speeds, they seem lower than what I use in my ME/PK unkillable (https://www.deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes-4/New-Budget-Maneater---3-Bosses-only-1-Comp ). Are you sure those speeds are correct, and if so, did you double check that you don't have rounding issues, i.e. your speed is actually marginally lower/higher than the target but you can't see it due to rounding? And did you make sure that nobody has masteries that will boost their turn meter? 

On a different note, you really shouldn't be using FB, OB and Kael together. Obviously Kael shouldn't be on your CB team at all, but even with him gone, isn't FB and OB together poison overkill? 

Jan 24, 2021, 15:0801/24/21
07/26/20

Thanks  for  the  response  :-)

The  Speeds  are  for  Nightmare,  nort  Ultra  Nightmare.  For  Ultra  Kightmare  they  have  to  be  higher.

I  dont  have  any  masteries  that  boost  my  Turnmeter.  Maybe  my  Slowboi  should  be  a  bit slower.  I  would   love  to  do  CB  on  Ultra  Nightmare.  But my  dps  Champs  dont  hit  that  hard  atm.  

For  The  Poisen:  maybe  you  are  Right.  I  maybe  should  switch  my  Kael  for  a  slower    Slowboy  with  HP-Burn.  

Jan 24, 2021, 19:5401/24/21
Jan 24, 2021, 19:59(edited)
06/27/20

Speeds on the screenshot are wrong for your champions. Use speeds from the link L9753 provided.

While your HP/Def ranges may work, they are pretty dangerous, a crit on PK during first turns can break a tune. Try to reduce Kael defense to 1000 and increase others to 2000. 23k hp is low too. Again, what you have can work, but if you are changing gear to meet new speeds anyway, you may try to get more safe defense values too.

Contrary to what L9753 said, I believe that 2 poisoners work well together. I 2-key UNM with 2 Frozen Banshees and counterattack. Even 3 may work, but not Kael's 2.5% poisons.

Gear for UNM, not NM. You should be able to 3-key UNM even with Kael if all your champs are 6-stars with warmaster.

Jan 25, 2021, 18:0701/25/21
07/26/20

Thanks.  I  forgot  I  hate  a  turnmeter  trait  on  Karl.  I  changed  speeds  as  well  and  now  it  works  for  ne.  About  20-25  million  dmg.  the  dmg  will  increase  with  higher  accuracy  on  the  dmg  Dealers,  Right?

and  regarding  Counter  attack:  Doesnt  that  mess  up  the  rotation ?  Especially  with  PK  A1  which  increases  her  turnmeter?

Jan 25, 2021, 18:1601/25/21
12/19/19

agree with sunny. tune for unm, rewards way better even if u need 4 keys but should only need 3

Jan 25, 2021, 19:4301/25/21
Jan 25, 2021, 19:46(edited)
06/27/20
oliver-lemm

Thanks.  I  forgot  I  hate  a  turnmeter  trait  on  Karl.  I  changed  speeds  as  well  and  now  it  works  for  ne.  About  20-25  million  dmg.  the  dmg  will  increase  with  higher  accuracy  on  the  dmg  Dealers,  Right?

and  regarding  Counter  attack:  Doesnt  that  mess  up  the  rotation ?  Especially  with  PK  A1  which  increases  her  turnmeter?

You want 250 accuracy on your poisoners. Increasing it further will not increase damage, focus on attack, crit chance and crit damage after that.

250 is total accuracy with masteries (+4 from swarm smiter doesnt show up on stat page) and aura. Frozen banshee adds 35 as a leader (in case you have Kael there and his hp bonus is not crucial, swap them, Kael will still be targeted).

Counterattack works with different speeds tuned with those extra 10%s on PK A1s in mind.

Jan 25, 2021, 21:4901/25/21
07/26/20
SunnyRay

You want 250 accuracy on your poisoners. Increasing it further will not increase damage, focus on attack, crit chance and crit damage after that.

250 is total accuracy with masteries (+4 from swarm smiter doesnt show up on stat page) and aura. Frozen banshee adds 35 as a leader (in case you have Kael there and his hp bonus is not crucial, swap them, Kael will still be targeted).

Counterattack works with different speeds tuned with those extra 10%s on PK A1s in mind.

How much speed do your Maneater and Pain Keeper got for Ultra Nightmare? 

And maybe the other speeds as well for dmg dealers and slowboi. And do you use Skullcrusher as Slowboi then? Would love to see your team and the stats :-) 

I will try to push my dmg dealers, so that I can aim for Ultra Nightmare 😊