All Categories

Not sure who to 6 star next after Iron Brago

Search
Jan 23, 2021, 20:5801/23/21
04/27/20

Hey all,

Working on getting the last few fragements for Iron Brago. After 6 starring him, I am not sure who is the next best candiate. All Dungeuons are at 100% farm rate (some could be quicker), I hold steady at Gold IV and Tag Team Arena I'm not that invested in. Clan Boss I can two key NM or three key UNM. Based off my roster, I don't think I can single key NM unless I got a 2nd Man Eater or possibly Skullcrusher.

Right now it seems like the next priority (until I pull certain champs) is to start 6 starring charcters that will help me complete each stage of faction wars. Doom tower would be the next priorty, but I think that's more about regearing than leveling certain champs.

Attached is a picture of my current line up, plus a shot of who I have in the vault. My thought was to level up the following characters:

Reliquary Tender - Even though High Elves is the only faction wars level I've cleared, I think having her cleanse ability for Doom Tower and other content would be pretty amazing.

Melga Steelgirdle - Seems like an overall solid champ and would be great to have for faction wars.

Bellower - Same as Melga

Ghrush the Mangalar - Same as Melga.

Dark Elhain - Would be good for both faction wars and doom tower.

Frozen Banshee - Even though I have OB, I see CB teams with both of them. It would be nice to have her as an option.

Not interested, but feel obligated to level up:

Visix - Doesn't that great to begin with., but she's a legendary.

Warchief - Same as Visix.

In any case, would like to hear what you guys think. As always, I appreciate the feedback.

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 23, 2021, 22:3501/23/21
06/22/19

Maybe you should consider working on your faction wars teams. Which faction that you most likely to finish next? Then work on that faction. 

Jan 23, 2021, 23:4101/23/21
12/19/19

I would focus on leveling up help for doom tower, how far along are you there?

Jan 24, 2021, 02:1701/24/21
04/27/20

I can clear all of normal on auto with the exception of the Scarab King on Stage 100. On Hard, I can get to level 30 (again Scarab King). My team for him is Zelotah, Alure, Armiger, Duchess and then someone with another revive. I think regearing some existing toons might help, however, I am not thrilled of regearing someone like coldheart or turvold in destory gear. From the looks of it I may need someone specific in order to do this on auto. 

WraithModerator
Jan 24, 2021, 02:2801/24/21
07/26/19

Basher is a really good cc for arena and faction wars. Frozen banshee for spirit cb for positive affinity. And I absolutely love peydma. She is really good everywhere and love her A3 when going up against champs with an unkillable. She will strip all buffs and put them on her and she is so strong with a lot of 

Jan 24, 2021, 17:0401/24/21
Jan 24, 2021, 17:07(edited)
12/19/19

Replace zelotah with mm or metalshaper for scarab. Need shield up 100pct and no turns for boss. Build 2nd armiger in destroy maybe 

Jan 24, 2021, 21:3101/24/21
04/27/20

I sadly just got rid of metalshaper. I'll try MM and work to get another turn meter down in the rotation. I'm seeing that, just like fire knight, you can't let him have a turn.

In regard to my earlier inquiry, I'm still leaning toward peydma because she'd round out my demonspawn team or Reliquary Tender for the cleanse.

Jan 25, 2021, 02:1701/25/21
Jan 25, 2021, 02:17(edited)
12/19/19

I use mm armiger apo alure and stag knight 

Jan 25, 2021, 04:1201/25/21
04/27/20

Wish I had Stag Knight. I actually opted to go for Melga. Her shield cooldown is three turns just like MM, but it's based on her Max HP. If someone goes down, she can revive them with a shield, which is useful. Won't be able to test until I level her, but I will let you know how it goes.

Jan 25, 2021, 06:3501/25/21
05/13/19

If you are looking for Speed Farm Runs, I recommend leveling up a Renegade.

Renegade can Reset cool downs so that  you can do speed run's better.

I wouldn't level up Reliquary Tender at all.

If you need a hero for cleasning, I recommend leveling up Skytouch Shaman.

You could use Doompriest as well for some random cleasning.

Lyssandra - Arbiter - Tayrel - Royal Guard - Shirimani

Its the High Elf Faction War Set up I dream about.

I think you got the Top of the Line High Elf set up.

I wouldn't bother leveling up any more High Elfs.

The only way your High Elf Faction War set up could get better is if you replace the 2 epics.

You could swap out Tayrel Def Down for Royal Huntsmen Def Down.

You could swap out Royal Guard as your damage dealer for Ithos.

Than you would have the All Star 5 Leggo team, but it isn't necessary at all.

The set up you have is more than capable of Beating + Farming High Elfs.

As for what to work on next, I think I would recommend Demon Spawn.

Duchess can be a massive carry for the Demon Spawn Faction.

I wish I had her.

You also seem to have a lot of other Demon Spawn leveled up.

Duchess - Tyrant - Drexstar - Alure

I think you might have enough to beat Demon Spawn.

The last hero I would consider using is Fell Hound.

I have been liking Fell Hound for Demon Spawn.

Fell Hound is a Rare Hero - Easier to book vs. Epics/Leggos

Fell Hound is a Defense Base Hero - Easier to keep alive.

Fell Hound has Faction War Aura - Can be good Leader option.

Fell Hound offers C.Heals - Reflect - Single Target Unkillable

I think Fell Hound really is a great champion. 

I have been using him for my Demon Spawn team.