All Categories

Did a multi-battle day overlap test

Search
Jan 17, 2021, 04:5501/17/21
12/19/20

I was trying to use up my daily multi-battles before they reset and started recording when I noticed it was past 7pm (est reset time) and the battle counter didn't start over or show anything different. I just wanted to see if the battles after reset were using the prior day or the current day's multis.

https://gameon.amazon.com/game-clips/RAID%3A-Shadow-Legends/CpFUAcxn2q?utm_campaign=g8k

I figured the video is concrete evidence if anyone was wondering or thought otherwise. 

I've noticed the game slows down when my android phone screen locks while the game is still playing in the background. Is this normal? I try to keep it running when I'm not using my phone and this uses up a lot of time.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 18, 2021, 08:5201/18/21
05/16/19

This is normal. You have to use up all your multi-battle attempts before reset. If reset time hits while you're at it, your multi-battles will then start using up the multi-battles on the current day. 

Also, I think the game is not supposed to be run in the background that's why it's slowing down. Mine even stops altogether if my phone screen gets locked. 

Jan 25, 2021, 01:4301/25/21
12/19/20
Lxzy

This is normal. You have to use up all your multi-battle attempts before reset. If reset time hits while you're at it, your multi-battles will then start using up the multi-battles on the current day. 

Also, I think the game is not supposed to be run in the background that's why it's slowing down. Mine even stops altogether if my phone screen gets locked. 

Someone pointed out the issue to me:

I have a Samsung S8 that was running with "game booster" which has an option to go into power saving mode when the screen locks. It still runs the game, but at a much slower rate. I turned that off and it runs normally even when the screen turns off. Saves battery by dimming the screen and "locking" it, but not as much as if it were to slow down. I'm okay with that since most of the time when I'm running multi-battle, I also have my phone plugged in lol